• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day: January 2024

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Bergvall is some talent… was hoping he would go to Barca for his development sake but Sp**s would be…sour
Agreed. Thing is, him going to Barca makes more sense. They are clearly building around youth and their talent aged 16-22 is fantastic compared to most clubs. The rest is only so so of course, but Yamal, Pedri, Gavi, Balde, Roque, Fermin, Giui, Fati if he returns - that's quite a young group

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I’m already preparing myself for summer transfer when I have to deal with @SA Gunner arguing why Rashford is good idea. Lord protect us from Artetas terrible talent ID

Imagine me defending Rashford :lol:

That's one thing Im almost sure of though, that deal will not happen. Not an Arteta player, both on and off the pitch.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Personally Im happy we didnt do anything upfront this window, would have been a waste IMO.

We must push for Osimhen in the summer, he will give us extra bite upfront. Think an Arteta player too, works really hard off the ball.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No new signings, Cedric somehow ****ing staying...

received_364094279710535.jpeg

...warra deadline day!

ragnarock

Agreed. Thing is, him going to Barca makes more sense. They are clearly building around youth and their talent aged 16-22 is fantastic compared to most clubs. The rest is only so so of course, but Yamal, Pedri, Gavi, Balde, Roque, Fermin, Giui, Fati if he returns - that's quite a young group

Yeah maybe. Just have PTSD of Swedish talents going directly to big clubs and failing miserably, so hard to get in the first team. I have a feeling they would favor a player from their own academy (the anti-Arteta if you’d like) if push came to shove over a spot on the team.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom