• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day: January 2024

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Mine as well. I f*cking hate all these swedes going to Sp**s. Because now I want Sp**s to fail but I also want the Kulusevski and now Bergvall to somehow succeed individually at the same time.

Also have to endure more nonsense from this pillock popping up in my feed. Funny how every young player linked with Sp**s is considered generational.

Hopefully Sp**s turn into a stepping stone for both of them. We all know where Kulusevskis true allegiances lie at least.

Invertthewing or Nonewthing @A_G 🤔

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

True. And I do question whether he could make the step up. But would still like to see him in the pl. I just feel he has more application and mentality than Isak for example, who tbf is far more talented.
I don’t think application is enough. As you say Isak is far more talented. He can’t close that big gap with hard work. Isak in his pl time has been 1 in 2 striker

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

@Dokaka former club has to be the biggest joke club in the league, not even Sp**s can keep up these days.

Moyes last night
Unplugged.gif

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Kid had the chance to join Frankfurt and passed it up for Barcelona and now Sp**s. Safe to say his career won't go anywhere

Looked him up a bit @Rasmi bit flashier maybe but not on Larsson's level.
Hugo is class. But I would not want him here. He is developing fine in Germany. Bergvall would suit us better in that LCM role. I don’t expect Arteta to change formation or ever be flexible. So every player you have to look at which role they take in this formation

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Hugo is class. But I would not want him here. He is developing fine in Germany. Bergvall would suit us better in that LCM role. I don’t expect Arteta to change formation or ever be flexible. So every player you have to look at which role they take in this formation
I don't want any talents at Arsenal right now. Give me more Havertzes and other ball allergic duel wallads so that this nightmare can end soon

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Kid had the chance to join Frankfurt and passed it up for Barcelona and now Sp**s. Safe to say his career won't go anywhere

Looked him up a bit @Rasmi bit flashier maybe but not on Larsson's level.
I don’t know whether Frankfurt had the same package for the club and that it was actually up to Bergvall, but if it was it’s a stupid move not to go to Germany.

He’d be going to a team that has shown they give youth a chance, and Bundesliga is a much better step. He’d also have a fellow Swede of similar age in the same team.

Probably a different package for the player though and cashing in early shouldn’t be frowned upon. But still…

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I don’t know whether Frankfurt had the same package for the club and that it was actually up to Bergvall, but if it was it’s a stupid move not to go to Germany.

He’d be going to a team that has shown they give youth a chance, and Bundesliga is a much better step. He’d also have a fellow Swede of similar age in the same team.

Probably a different package for the player though and cashing in early shouldn’t be frowned upon. But still…
Yeah it's ofc not as easy as I made it out to be, on one hand you need to do right by your career on the other hand you can't pass up an opportunity like Barcelona.

Going to the Premier League he'll earn likely up to 10x as much as he would have here so can't blame him for that. But for his development it's very likely he won't have the same curve he'd have got at Frankfurt either

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Was happy to see Idah get this move, look at the replies and Celtic fans are calling for their board to be sacked as a result of this. :lol:

@bingobob please explain.

Also amazed that Lawwell guy is still there, Celtic fans I know have been wanting him gone for about a decade or more.
Celtic have 70m sitting in the bank. Sold Jota for 25m followed by Starfelt and Mooy retired. Need several signings and the board failed to deliver in another window. And then the thing everyone feared happening happened - dropped points to Aberdeen and now Rangers are three behind with a game in hand. Whoever wins the league this year qualifies automatically for the CL and gains 60m.

Awful mismanagement. Lawwell left as CEO and then later came back as chairman. His brief spell away saw Ange come in and Celtics recruitment policy drastically changed. The new CEO didn't last long. Lawwells cronies that remained chased him out. Lawwell returned as Chairman and the model reverted to random punts and awful recruitment. On the word of an agent, nobody watched the guy, Celtic Spent 3m on a centre back. He has to play in a high line. He is slower than Mertesacker. Tried to bin him in January only Carter Vickers got injured. So he stayed.

Lawwells son his head of recruitment. Gordon Strachan has two sons working in scouting roles (one of who previously managed a golf shop). It's nepotism of the highest order. Rodgers has been asking for experience, pace and power :lol: He got Idah. TBF he scored and might come good but with 70m in the bank, 60m on the line recruiting Norwich's 3rd choice forward for a 6 month loan isn't good enough.

Could go further but hopefully you can see a lot going wrong and the fans are far from happy.

benjamin86

Established Member
Celtic have 70m sitting in the bank. Sold Jota for 25m followed by Starfelt and Mooy retired. Need several signings and the board failed to deliver in another window. And then the thing everyone feared happening happened - dropped points to Aberdeen and now Rangers are three behind with a game in hand. Whoever wins the league this year qualifies automatically for the CL and gains 60m.

Awful mismanagement. Lawwell left as CEO and then later came back as chairman. His brief spell away saw Ange come in and Celtics recruitment policy drastically changed. The new CEO didn't last long. Lawwells cronies that remained chased him out. Lawwell returned as Chairman and the model reverted to random punts and awful recruitment. On the word of an agent, nobody watched the guy, Celtic Spent 3m on a centre back. He has to play in a high line. He is slower than Mertesacker. Tried to bin him in January only Carter Vickers got injured. So he stayed.

Lawwells son his head of recruitment. Gordon Strachan has two sons working in scouting roles (one of who previously managed a golf shop). It's nepotism of the highest order. Rodgers has been asking for experience, pace and power :lol: He got Idah. TBF he scored and might come good but with 70m in the bank, 60m on the line recruiting Norwich's 3rd choice forward for a 6 month loan isn't good enough.

Could go further but hopefully you can see a lot going wrong and the fans are far from happy.
Why did mooy retire? Injuries? 33 isn't that old for a footballer anymore.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom