• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dele Alli

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Look I feel bad for Alli, I can see why what he's been through at a young age has messed him up. It's brave of him to get help and to speak about it in public. Hopefully it's raises awareness around difficult issues for other young people.

But from a football fans point of view you can't not criticise players who aren't performing or have gone off the rails a bit because they might have stuff going on in their private lives that you don't know about.

Alli didn't want these things known or wasn't ready to deal with them at the time so you can't blame fans for judging him how they did.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Look I feel bad for Alli, I can see why what he's been through at a young age has messed him up. It's brave of him to get help and to speak about it in public. Hopefully it's raises awareness around difficult issues for other young people.

But from a football fans point of view you can't not criticise players who aren't performing or have gone off the rails a bit because they might have stuff going on in their private lives that you don't know about.

Alli didn't want these things known or wasn't ready to deal with them at the time so you can't blame fans for judging him how they did.

There is nothing wrong with critiquing or even saying a player is sh*t but people like Rory Jennings/Everton fans etc go above and beyond.

Even at the start of this thread before anything was even revealed, some of us had the sense to be like there may be more to this fall off.

Football fans just need to do a bit better and remember the human more.

One of the most addictive things under the sun are sleeping pills . Lot's of people with anxiety issues are addicted .

I got on imovan after we lost our son in November.

I m just getting of it in recent weeks. Took me few weeks just to get 3/10 sleep. I would say Im now at 6/10. Its not jusy physical addiction with sleeping pills but also mental. You are constantly fearing if you dont take the pill you will get bad sleep and in the end you just take it.

This is also sleeping pill that reduce anxiety. Most anxiety drugs are very hard to quit and has to be done gradually.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

I got on imovan after we lost our son in November.

I m just getting of it in recent weeks. Took me few weeks just to get 3/10 sleep. I would say Im now at 6/10. Its not jusy physical addiction with sleeping pills but also mental. You are constantly fearing if you dont take the pill you will get bad sleep and in the end you just take it.

This is also sleeping pill that reduce anxiety. Most anxiety drugs are very hard to quit and has to be done gradually.
Was going to say I have had experience with Zopiclone, then realized it’s actually the same thing as Imovan. Experiences with Clonazepam as well.

They’re no joke, and you’re 100% right, it becomes psychological as well.

It’s interesting Alli said it was the club supplying this to him while he was addicted, you’d kind of hope they were paying greater attention to what was going on.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I haven't watched the interview other than the preview and read the reactions and what he told during the interview. I find these things just too sad and depressing. Hope he finds help and some kind of healing to help him live his life.

Regista21

Mental health issues are one of the worst problems you can have. Self-destructive behaviour is almost like the way our mind finds to make a invisible disease very visible.

I found brave Dele took the action to move forward with this interview and say that he let it go for the troubled childhood he had.

I think he and his staff felt this interview was important to pave the way for him to sign with Chelsea.

You see, just this week Pochettino talked about have a conversation with Dele Alli. Probably, he already knew about the interview. The interview showed Dele in a way he looks like a genious footballer lost to his mental health issue, that only needs a proper place to recovery his football.

And might as well be the case.

So I believe he will probably get a shot to show his skills in a new Premier League team this season. Maybe Chelsea, but I think he would hardly get much playing time while competing with Nkunku.

Regista21

Mental health issues are one of the worst problems you can have. Self-destructive behaviour is almost like the way our mind finds to make a invisible disease very visible.

I found brave Dele took the action to move forward with this interview and say that he let it go for the troubled childhood he had.

I think he and his staff felt this interview was important to pave the way for him to sign with Chelsea.

You see, just this week Pochettino talked about have a conversation with Dele Alli. Probably, he already knew about the interview. The interview showed Dele in a way he looks like a genious footballer lost to his mental health issue, that only needs a proper place to recovery his football.

And might as well be the case.

So I believe he will probably get a shot to show his skills in a new Premier League team this season. Maybe Chelsea, but I think he would hardly get much playing time while competing with Nkunku.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Dele Alli has nothing to gain from sharing all this anyways, his career at top level is probably over.

Sometimes it is possible to take things at face value. The only question I had was why he picked Gary Neville to do this with.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Dele Alli has nothing to gain from sharing all this anyways, his career at top level is probably over.

Sometimes it is possible to take things at face value. The only question I had was why he picked Gary Neville to do this with.
Was his coach with England so probably got a good relationship with him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
All very sad, but the sexual abuse as a child is the most sickening...hate that people exist in the world that take advantage of people like that, they deserve nothing but the cruellest of deaths.

His career (at least at the top) is over, so this would have been very difficult for him to share (especially in the social media era, were most people are dickheads) but the only good thing about this is when someone famous can share a story like this, it will encourage others to step forward too and get help.

Hopefully he can find some peace of mind now.

Regista21

I would go slower on over. Pochettino is on Chelsea. Chelsea has a owner that do not understand a single thing about football. It's possible Pochettino try to recover Dele. That's why the interview.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom