• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dele Alli

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Alli problem looked mentally from the start and after he says he taking sleeping pills sums up guy was suffering from inside and it did show on pitch he wasn't enjoying playing.

I'll advice him to retire and have career you enjoy doing. suffering mentally at young age is not good but He opening up is good many footballers should do same if they have same issues its not shame athlete's are human.

Also money can change lives make it better but doesn't bring happiness that's why im kinda against young player earn crazy amount of money because some of them ill advised.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Always said there could be something going on with him, and it seems he’s opened up to Neville on The Overlap show.

Addiction to sleeping pills, having to go rehab, molestation as a child etc.

The sleeping pill stuff is f*cked because I remember another player saying how the clubs basically force you to take them because of the crazy travelling schedules.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The sleeping pill stuff is f*cked because I remember another player saying how the clubs basically force you to take them because of the crazy travelling schedules.

Yeah, my mind went straight to our team, when he was speaking about this. And there is probably much more that happens behind the scenes.

What also stuck with me is the psychological pressure that you are under. Having to deal with you not being good enough is really hard to take, no matter how self assured you are.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, my mind went straight to our team, when he was speaking about this. And there is probably much more that happens behind the scenes.

What also stuck with me is the psychological pressure that you are under. Having to deal with you not being good enough is really hard to take, no matter how self assured you are.

When you fail in football it’s so public these days.

Entire industry based on clicks getting mileage from seeing these young kids fail.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sad interview that. Think Sancho has similar issues, not the adoption stuff or sexual assault but he’s had to miss training a few times for family reasons.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
@Blood on the Tracks is one of the most clueless guys around here, writes the biggest essays too, it’s always the ones with the dead opinions who have the most to write.

Yeah, except I didn't even say the words that are being put in my mouth :lol:

Stick to trying to prove the earth is flat with your ruler.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
This Dele interview is one of the astonishing interviews I have seen in football. You never see a current footballer open up like this about such personal stuff.

There is always a story behind these guys, we just care about the footballer, and when his form has fallen off we just insult them or want to throw them aside, and as a fans or viewers there is nothing wrong with that maybe, but we shouldn’t forget these are just normal guys who are carrying their own demons/traumas/issues.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This Dele interview is one of the astonishing interviews I have seen in football. You never see a current footballer open up like this about such personal stuff.

There is always a story behind these guys, we just care about the footballer, and when his form has fallen off we just insult them or want to throw them aside, and as a fans or viewers there is nothing wrong with that maybe, but we shouldn’t forget these are just normal guys who are carrying their own demons/traumas/issues.
I remember watching the doc thinking Levy was really protective of Dele, think he’s a lot nicer than people make out. Was also pretty good with Eriksen and his Inter move.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

Very true but tbf not exactly hard to dislike Alli, his antics on and off the pitch and unfortunate face are more than grounds for a normal fan to say f*ck this guy.

Plus he plays for Sp**s no one sane could expect us to think about his wellbeing. What's a lot more sticky is when people start calling their own players cancer etc, guys in their early 20s in a new country and some fat donny on their keyboard starts laying into them.

Anyway hope Alli gets help.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What's a lot more sticky is when people start calling their own players cancer etc, guys in their early 20s in a new country and some fat donny on their keyboard starts laying into them.
‼️‼️‼️

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Also part of why I loved Wenger so much is because of how deeply he cared about the individual as much as the player. It's also a reason why he's adored so much by almost every player he's managed. I think Poch had a similar relationship with Alli judging by how both talking about each other recently. Obviously it's not exclusive to Wenger but I feel like when you're managing people your responsibilities goes beyond just winning games football, you have a bit of duty to all yours players, even ones not playing regularly and just part of the numbers basically.

Not saying it against any coaches Alli has had in the past btw, but just why some of my favourite managers are the likes of Wenger who had connections with his players on a personal level.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Go on dele lad, you have our support!
Mental health problems suck donkey ass, so so crippling

Pop Tart

Established Member
talksport abuse of him prior to today is ****ed up. So many nasty people in the media who do not see celebs as human beings and just want to call them unmotivated, lazy etc just for clicks. The amount of criticism and ridicule his career has got is too much . simon jordans of this world are cancers

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom