• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dele Alli

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Sad interview that. Think Sancho has similar issues, not the adoption stuff or sexual assault but he’s had to miss training a few times for family reasons.
It’s like when Lingard was getting loads of stick for his performances, then it came out that he had been busy taking care of his younger siblings because his mother was getting treatment for cancer.

littleboysilva

To cover for turning into a lazy disinterested reckless *** who can’t cut it anymore at highest level and his career going to ****.
Very interest perspective. So you think his first thought in response to his career going to **** was to lie about being sexually abused? Did he lie about being adopted too cause I feel like that’s pretty easily verifiable.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Very interest perspective. So you think his first thought in response to his career going to **** was to lie about being sexually abused? Did he lie about being adopted too cause I feel like that’s pretty easily verifiable.
Nah @sergio_giorgini got priors. If it was a white guy named Dillian Arnold he’d have his back 💯

Ciscoo

Glad that he’s able to be open now. It was always clear he had a tough upbringing but not to this extent.

I hope he gets back on track, in his career or otherwise. Fury, Woods and even Adams came back from arguably bigger drop-offs in a sporting sense.

Props to Neville overall but don’t whip out your Sky Bet sponsors when someone is disclosing their addiction ffs. Also this can never be said enough: the S*n and other rags can **** themselves.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill

Who knows. People are complicated. Dele has always come across as a bit of an oddball though in all honesty.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Also this can never be said enough: the S*n and other rags can **** themselves.

Spot on,

His story is sad to hear but my biggest takeaway from the entire discussion came at the very start where Dele pretty much tells you he still isnt ready to discuss this stuff but hasnt got much choice as the dirty media is going to expose it all anyway if he doesnt.

Imagine that, having to detail your traumas to the world, relive your traumas infront of the world all because some **** media is harrassing you and trying to beat you to it.

Some sick people in this world, normal people who find out someone is in rehab just wish them the best but these sick f***'s trying to make a story out of it, disgusting.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I've started recovery the last month or so for my alcohol dependency. I tried to stop drinking multiple ttimes before but couldn't sleep at all without the drink. So now I'm stuggling with a drink reduction program. I asked about sleeping tablets and was told they were also addictive. So I can understand his problems with them

If anyone wants to chat about any substance/drug dependency feel free to reach out through a PM. There's help and support and a future out there

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I've started recovery the last month or so for my alcohol dependency. I tried to stop drinking multiple ttimes before but couldn't sleep at all without the drink. So now I'm stuggling with a drink reduction program. I asked about sleeping tablets and was told they were also addictive. So I can understand his problems with them

If anyone wants to chat about any substance/drug dependency feel free to reach out through a PM. There's help and support and a future out there

Sleeping tablets are no joke!

This is bad from me but anyway; that Night Nurse liquid medicine you can get over the counter, its addictive as f***, if I got a cold and need a good sleep I get a bottle, first night = best sleep ever, after that I'm recovered but I will do the bottle daily until its gone, only thing stopping me from continuing is I cant be bothered to go and get more.

Am I addicted, god no but I tell you what when you get to a certain age and life is being life, getting a full and good nights sleep is rare, that bottle of Night Nurse is pretty much the only thing that can get me to achieve that on a regular basis (until it runs out), I can see why people get addicted to whats in the ingredients BUT being an adult with kids who is tired the majority of the time, the idea of being able to sleep undisturbed is addictive.

I've also had those bad boy sleeping tablets prescribed too, its like the above but on steroids, same situation though; yes they have addictive ingredients in them but I still believe the actual sleep you get from them is the thing you're chasing.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah banter or sporting criticisms aside that's why we shouldn't go overboard abusing players for exactly this scenario.

Mind you, it's people who haven't experienced anything in life or have never maintained a career in a high pressure environment for any significant period of time that come with the shut up and dribble mentality.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Just looking at it in a on the pitch point of view, when Dele was at Tottenham, he was talked about in the same way as Harry Kane (in terms of importance to the team).
An attacking midfielder, he made around 181 appearances at Sp**s, scoring 51 goals, (pretty decent stats).
Signed for Everton in 2022, he has since been on loan, playing football in Turkey.
Like I said, looking at it in a purely footballing point of view, it's amazing how he went off the radar, after his form for Tottenham.
Off the field, he has been experiencing problems. Hope he can eventually overcome/deal with these issues, get the help and support that he needs.
Hope to see him back showing the sort of form he produced at Tottenham. There's a quality player there.

When I think of Dele Alli, I think of this goal he scored against Crystal Palace.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

A lot of comparisons between Ali being chased by the tabloid **** and what’s happened to Huw Edwards. Same old story, what might be interesting to the public is often and most definitely not “in the public interest”.

People are entitled to private lives.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom