• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Or were we informed about the wrong price in the first place

Which is almost invariably the case. Until it's done and dusted, I don't put much stock into any of these reports of alleged transfer fees (including the latest). I need to see Arsenal, Ornstein or one of a handful of other sources report it as fact.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So it's done I guess Suarez better preform because 20M for our budget is a lot of money

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He’s on 60k at Barca so we’ll probably have to give him a bit of a rise.

Wizzard

He played yesterday, so maybe it's not as close as we think, or they want to squeeze another Euro out of us .

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
According to catalan newspaper sport.es Suarez will move to Arsenal on loan with option to buy there is no obligation to buy him in the summer
Let's hope thats Raul's negotiation power in practice.

Us being Arsenal the guy will then probably have a world class season and we'll end up having to pay 40m come summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom