• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Diego Forlán

kel varnsen

Established Member
Jefo'o said:
7?? not quite mate, titi, ade, RVP, Lupoli. And it's rumoured that ade or rvp will go this season.

what a load of ****. show me just one(!) credible source that says rvp will leave this summer. how the hell did this rumour even start?

Jefo'o

Sorry mate, who the hell said anything about a credible source? did i not say 'rumoured'!!!???? I read it in a football transfer rumour website, its been spot on in the past and so i didnt dismiss this one. Chill out ffs

kel varnsen

Established Member
Jefo'o said:
Sorry mate, who the hell said anything about a credible source? did i not say 'rumoured'!!!???? I read it in a football transfer rumour website, its been spot on in the past and so i didnt dismiss this one. Chill out ffs

a 'football transfer rumour website'. ah, then it must be true... rvp is not rumoured to leave arsenal. no matter how many * on these ridiculous transfer rumour sites say so...

Jefo'o

glad we sorted that one out. Back to the matter at hand. I think we could do with a striker. Perhaps Ibra or Torres?

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
does anyone else realise that Torres has the highest total of give-aways in Europe at 392 for the season? if he's losing the ball so much, to me that seems like he wont fit our playing style which relies on precision and ball-holding...

skrilla

USArsenal said:
does anyone else realise that Torres has the highest total of give-aways in Europe at 392 for the season? if he's losing the ball so much, to me that seems like he wont fit our playing style which relies on precision and ball-holding...

especially when he has to intergrate into the EPL, he could double that total of give aways

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Diego Forlan

Arsenal rival Liverpool for Forlan
tribalfooball.com - June 19, 2007

Arsenal have joined Premiership interest in Villarreal striker Diego Forlan.
The Uruguay international revealed yesterday that Sunderland and Liverpool had been in contact about a return to England this summer.

However, Marca says Arsenal made an approach to Forlan's representatives yesterday as manager Arsène Wenger seeks to boost his attack for next season.

Bergy_1995

Sounds very very unlikely considering he already failed in the Premiership, plus it's tribalfootball and they link anyone with everyone.

Nutsy

Established Member
Thought I already create this thread and no one moved it ;) Oh well

Anyway, Not going to happen. It is tribal football, although he's fairly decent with Villarreal, he missed chances a lot back when he was with the Mancs and inconsistency is the last thing we need in a Forward. We already have that problem and we dont need another one.

Nutsy

Established Member
tactica442 said:
Haha Can the Marca people do worse?

I thought the Wenger to Barca deal was at thier worse, I guess I was hard flipping off the rocker lost me marbles wrong then. Seriously, what a joke this is. What in the name of heck do we need him? No thanks. I rather have whiny git Reyes back anytime.

asajoseph

Established Member
This isn't the first time we've been closely linked to Forlan.

He had a very good year again in 06/07, going by the few times I saw him play, and the reports I've read of him this season.

Don't really think we'll be in for him though - just that Marca et al. are just desperate to link us to strikers to make the 'Henry to Barca' links look more credible.

Nutsy

Established Member
Marca are definitely on some serious crack if for a second they think we would buy Forlan to replace Henry.

Credibly at best Forlan is just fairly decent imo. However I would agree to that. So long the Spanish clubs dangling an available striker, Marca will link us to him to justify Henry's move to Barca.

Oh Lord :roll:

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom