• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Djibril Cissé

AFCFan4Ever

Wow this is quite possibly might be more ridiculous than the Eto'o + 17 mil. for Henry rumors.

What a joke TBH.

Artillero

I can see it happening :evil: .

Its a fact that Wenger bid for him but Liverpool outbid us. It does seem to be if you get on the Wengdar (Wenger radar) you remain on it. He will be avaliable on a fraction of the Liverpool fee.

I could see him scoring goals for us maybe even 15-20 a season. Never liked him though for a number of reasons his illedged wife beating and being out on the town more than you should.

then there was his wedding suit -

0008CAA7-93CD-12B6-8BA40C01AC1BF814.jpg

Captain

Established Member
Last I heard, Marseilles were just waiting on the Ribery money to complete his permanent signing.

qs

Established Member
Bad management and injury ruined his time at Pool. He's better than Bellamy by miles. Still wouldn't want him here.

stiiphunn

Established Member
Artillero said:
I can see it happening :evil: .

Its a fact that Wenger bid for him but Liverpool outbid us. It does seem to be if you get on the Wengdar (Wenger radar) you remain on it. He will be avaliable on a fraction of the Liverpool fee.

I could see him scoring goals for us maybe even 15-20 a season. Never liked him though for a number of reasons his illedged wife beating and being out on the town more than you should.

then there was his wedding suit -

0008CAA7-93CD-12B6-8BA40C01AC1BF814.jpg

I don't think he's a good player but he is a good person. When he was at Auxerre you could easily talk to him on his website forum and he always was really kind.

His wedding suit is awful though... Wow :eek:

JonBoy10

Maybe we're going to use Cisse as a way to get revenge on l'OM.

Think about it, they won't sell us Ribery or Nasri (it appears that way atleast), so we go and steal their #1 transfer target, what goes around comes around I say!

On a more realistic note, this won't happen, he doesn't offer us anything we don't have already.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Though I'm not excited by this link, I'm glad too see we are being linked with players with pace and power - Cisse, Martins, ,Babel, Eto'o, even Owen and Ribery to an extent.

These are old skool Wenger type signings. We need pace once more!

gstew

Shadow Moses said:
Lukazan said:
I'd have him over Adebayor tbh..

goes without saying really
It should go without saying.....because it isn't true. Ade is the better player and IMO his finishing will improve and all you haters out there will act as if you supported him the entire time.

Nutsy

Established Member
Djibril Cisse for Thierry? That has got to be one of the funniest crack I've ever seen. Long story short, Ade imo is slightly better than Cisse, Where as Henry and RVP are miles ahead of him.

At his best still average imo.

belgianfan

So we are being linked to a decent french striker who is fast and does weird things with his hair. :shock:

Didn't see that one coming :)

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
"here we have Cisse, right wing, attempts to put in a cross, BANG...hits the full back, again BANG hits the full back, BANG...off the full back again, and once more, BANG...smacks the full back again.... Millions of euro and he can't clear the first man, I mean...what's he trying to do to the full back here, Kill him??"

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Hes a poor footballer. All pace thats all.

Even Adebayor is better. Hell i would even keep Baptista ahead of this guy.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom