• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Djibril Cissé

kel varnsen

Established Member
kaids said:
"here we have Cisse, right wing, attempts to put in a cross, BANG...hits the full back, again BANG hits the full back, BANG...off the full back again, and once more, BANG...smacks the full back again.... Millions of euro and he can't clear the first man, I mean...what's he trying to do to the full back here, Kill him??"

:lol:

same man:

"They (Liverpool) should put Garcia where he belongs - in the dustbin."

lee1001

Established Member
dos1986 said:
lee1001 said:
dos1986 said:
lee1001 said:
Lukazan said:
I'd have him over Adebayor tbh..

Oh dear...

Cisse

Overall career totals

98 goals in 221 games

Adebayor

52 goals in 187 games

Oh dear

Because its only about how many goals you've scored. If that isn't Championship Manager mentality i don't know what is.

Ade is hardly Dennis is he?

Did i say he was? The reality is that Ade's overall game offers much more to arsenal than Cisse could.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
one thing people forget is that our medical team is so busy we have no time for ****ty legs.

eg. broken ones

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom