• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Djibril Cissé

Rohit

Established Member
I wouldn't replace Adebayor with him, it's a joke nothing more, press are simply bored with Arsenals inactivity in the market.

sabret00the

Established Member
I wouldn't go that far. he's a much better player than Adebayor and wasn't given a fair chance at Liverpool. But that said i wouldn't put him in the same class as Henry let alone van Persie (joke). I personally just don't think he has what it takes to lead Arsenal from the front.

kel varnsen

Established Member

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

IF Wenger even though about Cisse , I think he would book himself in for a pshychiatric evaluation .
Maybe thats why he went on holiday?! Had thoughts of Cisse and thought " I really have been working too hard"

nidza7

Established Member
Re: Djibril Cisse

kel varnsen said:
asajoseph said:
I'm reluctant to post this, but it's just so stupid it might be true:

Apparently, according to El Mundo Deportivo (via Tribalfootball), Arsène Wenger wants to replace Thierry Henry with Djibril Cisse. He's not a bad player, really, he wasn't bad at Liverpool either. But honestly, didn't we see enough of him at Liverpool?

no, he IS a bad player. a really f****g useless player. all pace, but no skill or intelligence.

it would be like Bap accelerated IMO.

dos1986

Established Member
Laugh all you want but Cisse in my eyes is a good striker..Technically and mentally he is no Rivaldo,but he scored 23 goals last season,playing alot of games on the right wing,which was seen as a flop season for him.

If aderbarndoor scored 23 goals I would be delighted..Cisse is a good striker and you cant argue with his stats he's better than all our (strikers) bar Thierry and Van Persie..

longrufus

Established Member
Decent player, but not sure whether he has the skills to cut it at a top club. Terrible attitude, absolutely loves himself, which i cant stand. That being said, the rumor is a load of nonsense in my opinion.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
he was a hot prospect with mexes in auxerre previously.

2 broken legs and he is not as good as before. but still, i must say he is quite a decent player if his teamates is good

Giga

The source is from trilbalfootball. How can anyone trust such a website that chats so much crap?

And we've got too many strikers that possibly have more potential than Cisse...

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom