• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Do any of the players smoke?

Canuck

Established Member
actually she really is. In and out of psych a bunch of times. I'm just happy because I live on the other side of the country from her...

Football!

Canuck

Established Member
Jinn said:
mother-in-law is schizo!
If she was, you wouldn't be so happy about it.

Most of the schizophrenic patients I've seen have smoked pot at one time or other.

but think of all the people who have smoked pot at one time or another that you haven't seen and aren't schizo...I think that would be a signifactly higher number.

and my M-i-Law is schizo I'm just happy about it because I live on the other side of the country from her...

juz7_pi12es

this topic most probably is due to the break (international)
2 more days guys and we'll start talking about reyes goals again the next opponent, again (fulham 0-3 arsenal)!

gooner#1

I very much doubt if any of them smoke -cos they need 2 b fit and healthy , but I suppose when Le Boss starts swearing at them when they play crap , maybe they might have the odd fag or 2..... :wink: :?:

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom