• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

does any of ur mates play for a professional team?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 57
  • Views 2,458
A

Anonymous

i was jus wondering if any of ur mates u knew from school,or were freind with etc is a professional footballer now?..

Peter crouch used to go to my school,he was 2 years above me..he wasnt that good at school..well he was good but nothing special,no indication that he wud make it as a player,i dont think he was a striker either..he must have had good coaching or sumthin...

Also one of my classmates and freind plays for afc wimbledon,hes called robert ursell.Hes got unbeleivable skill.Poor mans maradona.LOL.

oh yea,and jody morris dad used to deliver milk to us back in the day..lol

tox

Sam Parkin went to the same school as me. He was playing for Northhampton last time i saw. I used to play 5 a side with Matt Edwards. I doubt any of you have heard of him, but he played for Brighton and scored against man u in the fa cup. He retired young due to a leg injury. In the same 5 a side i played with a bloke called Jason, (can't remeber his second name) who played for Oxford Utd , he also retired young because of injury.

Isragooner

I play football with 2 guys that used to play for Beitar-Moshe-Acco,its a Sixth Division Team in israel..
One is a Centre-Back and the other plays the right wing..

Hehehe..:)

VaVaVoom

I'm friends with Frazer Richardson who plays for Leeds, he was in my year in School and have played football with and against him many times. It was the most surreal thing seeing him playing against arsenal last season and marking the greatest player in the world.

He also told me recently that Jermaine Pennant is a bit of a cocky tw*t, unsurprisingly.

Eastrek

I went to the same school as David Lee, he played for Tottenham, got released, joined Southend United - made the first team then moved on to Hull City i think. He was the year above me

torgrim

SAKURABA said:
i praticed with Olivier Occean... Canadian Striker... playing for Odd Greenland...

He's done quite well so far there.

I know a few players in the Norwegian top flight. One of them, Erik Nevland was at Man Utds books couple of years ago but only made one first team appearance...in the League Cup. He was a Man Utd maniac when he was younger, the worst fanatic I ever saw. He plays for Viking Stavanger and scored twice against Chelsea in the UEFA cup two years ago.

Unbeaten

torgrim said:
SAKURABA said:
i praticed with Olivier Occean... Canadian Striker... playing for Odd Greenland...

He's done quite well so far there.

I know a few players in the Norwegian top flight. One of them, Erik Nevland was at Man Utds books couple of years ago but only made one first team appearance...in the League Cup. He was a Man Utd maniac when he was younger, the worst fanatic I ever saw. He plays for Viking Stavanger and scored twice against Chelsea in the UEFA cup two years ago.

I love Viking, my favourit team after Arsenal.. go to all their home matches. :) Nevland has been sucking this season like the rest of Viking. :p

kin4ever

tox said:
Sam Parkin went to the same school as me. He was playing for Northhampton last time i saw. I used to play 5 a side with Matt Edwards. I doubt any of you have heard of him, but he played for Brighton and scored against man u in the fa cup. He retired young due to a leg injury. In the same 5 a side i played with a bloke called Jason, (can't remeber his second name) who played for Oxford Utd , he also retired young because of injury.

I've met a guy called matt who played for Brighton too(A few years back)! But I don't know him really! I've only played football with him once. (Realized that I was crap :lol: )

patrick42uk

Established Member
Arnie said:
Frank lampard went to my school. but i'm 14 so i don't know him

brentwood? neil harris also went there. the most recent two to come from brentwood are andy hodges of tottenham who i played alongside for the u-15s and some thailand international called winothai at palace who i trained with for a while.

rachael-8

my cosuin played for sheff wednesday and scored for them aginst us :( he then moved onto burnley then preston but was injured last season,dont know where hes at nw

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

The husband of one of our accounts personell at work used to play, occasionaly, for Chelsea back in the 70's (cant remember his name though!).

On the Chel$ki theme my Sister in law knows Huth, who goes out with an old University buddy of hers. Apparantly a nice geezer, though he wears a blazer with tassled loaffers and is apprantly a bit of a tightwad who never buys his round. Oh, & his footballing career at Chel$ki seems to be over, too.

Mark

Established Member
I have a teacher in my school who used to play for Sheffield Wednesday. Ages and ages ago though. :wink:

r_blair2

Watch out for Gary Glen. He is wanted by Man Utd from the age of 11. He is 14 now and has been to train with the first team at Aston Villa amd Newcastle. He is currently at Hearts until he is 16 then he may move to England. He was also contacted by arsenal I remember. He is supposed to be moving to Man Utd when he turns 16. Hes the Scottish Cesc.

I am friends with his big brother.

Gary is a great great player and will make it big no doubt

solthegunner

Never played in the team but my brother used to play with gavin rossdale (name might be wrong but the singer from bush, they were massive about 2 years ago), I was given the task of looking after his dog! Good player and rumour had it he had a trial at derby but I'm not sure. Nice bloke and a good footballer but his dog was a narsty piece of work!

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom