• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We’ve already got that sort of thing if that’s what you’re after.

n03232_f

Would love a special release handbag 👌🏻

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

As player i don't mind DCL he offer us something we didn't have since maybe Giroud a plan B striker that can offer something else. the problem is his injures and mentality i don't like specially mentality he key player for everton and whenever he play this season he look don't want to be in pitch . and i know he want to leave but that poor attitude
Id hope with a summer to recover he can get over his injuries. But its the biggest concern i have. His record was showing an upward trajectory until he got injured. At the right price the reward might out weigh the risk.

I still think there are better options for centre forward.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I get the Giroud comparison but there are key differences between Giroud and DCL. Giroud was always very good with his link up play, ball at his feet, and effort defensively and pressing wise even when he wasn’t scoring. He was like having a 3rd CB on set pieces and he was one of the few guys we had who pressed hard every game though he lacked pace he won the double in France as the stud on a mid level team and his committed was never doubted though he was slow as dirt.Giroud was a cheap buy and an accomplished winner, DCL I fear will be an unproven competetitor and expensive risk. I rate Toney higher frankly in potential. We need tons of players to play in multiple competitions he shouldn’t be one of them

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I just don't know how you can have watched the likes of Anelka, Henry, RVP, Auba, and even the likes of Adebayor and Giroud and then want this guy here.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Didn’t he do a photo shoot wearing a bra?

I can’t have folks laughing at my football team like that. It’s bad enough already. He can stay at Everton.

🚶🏽

It’s fashion in 2022 bro and it could bring so many opportunities.

Lots of designer collabs and some potential top branding deals.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

It’s fashion in 2022 bro and it could bring so many opportunities.

Lots of designer collabs and some potential top branding deals.

There's an important element that's conspicuously missing. Can't put my finger on it but I swear it had something to do with our scope of work.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Jesus & DCL for cheap I'm fine with. Like 70 million pounds? Both EPL proven so we can attack top 4 and cups straight next season. And both offer something different. DCL is a risk now, but for something like 30 million it's not a big risk.

Again it all depends on the fees and our funds. We have to buy at least top CMF and good LB & RB on top of those. Maybe want even another CMF.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Jesus & DCL for cheap I'm fine with. Like 70 million pounds? Both EPL proven so we can attack top 4 and cups straight next season. And both offer something different. DCL is a risk now, but for something like 30 million it's not a big risk.

Again it all depends on the fees and our funds. We have to buy at least top CMF and good LB & RB on top of those. Maybe want even another CMF.
This. If Jesus & DCL lets us go in big for a CM then I won't complain about Jesus & DCL.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Not surprised you and @Yousif Arsenal are gagging for this.

You know a player is bad when you two want them.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom