• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominik Szoboszlai

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

BELLLLLLLLLLLLL

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I get the Partey stuff was solid af, but didn't he actually know the agent?

This just smells like a 'ima use my old rep and this is just an easy guess' kinda statement.
R24 also says he's a target for January.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
seem will be many clubs after his release clause not huge 25M but Bayern and Leipzig are favorite no matter what

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I get the Partey stuff was solid af, but didn't he actually know the agent?

This just smells like a 'ima use my old rep and this is just an easy guess' kinda statement.

I was non-believer too once. However I was shown the light. Join us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
to be fair Bell not saying we going to buy him he just say we in talks and it's in early stage it could not progress or it could progress.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don't think he's even that good tbh. Hope we sign him so I can start an agenda.

Haha :lol:

Think we need to keep in mind he's younger than Willock and Nelson and has been doing a lot more than either of them

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How are we going to convince him to come?

'Look at the amazing attacking football we play. You like to shoot? Well we don't actually shoot here. In fact we don't even create the opportunities to shoot, but yeah join us!'

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bet he ends up at RB Leipzig. So dodgy having a feeder club in an another league you can just cherry pick.

I’m on the Nkunku hype train now. @OnlyOne was right.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

He's got decent stats but he doesn't seem silky like your Bruno's and KDB's, I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom