• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominik Szoboszlai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Isn’t he only good at shooting (really good tbf) but not much else?

hows his mobility? Engine?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

he is like sigurdson rather than a natural Cm. You don’t go from wanting auoar type of player to this. Very different players. Also willock will probably end up being better Cm. This guy will be a dele Ali type of player. Suits behind a lone striker

He ran the show against Atletico and in their first CL game.

Only times I’ve really watched him properly but f*ck me for a 19 year old the kid looks incredible.

He popped up everywhere, was dropping off the front and hitting balls on a dime to either side.

Against a top European side as well.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant

Would you question about Xavi’s/Pirlo’s mobility? Or iniesta’s/silva’s engine?

We need a creative playing who has great skills on the ball and good at passing. That’s all we need.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully he doesn’t turn out to be another Balázs Dzsudzsák.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Would you question about Xavi’s/Pirlo’s mobility? Or iniesta’s/silva’s engine?

We need a creative playing who has great skills on the ball and good at passing. That’s all we need.
Loool this reminds me of when we needed a wide player that could beat players and the options were zaha and Pepe and people were like both will do. Just get anyone in. We are desperate for a creative midfielder. This boy doesn’t have this profile. There are other players who are more suited. He is also 19. He is one for the future. We will get what we get with Saliba once he comes and struggle. He is just 20. One for the future. We have world class midfielder in partey. Put him next to someone who is ready and not a kid from the Austrian league. Our fans love teenage players for some reason. I’m not even Aouars biggest fan. But technically he is level above this guy and has played at much higher level.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Loool this reminds me of when we needed a wide player that could beat players and the options were zaha and Pepe and people were like both will do. Just get anyone in. We are desperate for a creative midfielder. This boy doesn’t have this profile. There are other players who are more suited. He is also 19. He is one for the future. We will get what we get with Saliba once he comes and struggle. He is just 20. One for the future. We have world class midfielder in partey. Put him next to someone who is ready and not a kid from the Austrian league. Our fans love teenage players for some reason. I’m not even Aouars biggest fan. But technically he is level above this guy and has played at much higher level.
Many players are ready when they are young. A 21 Mbappe is better than a 26 ryan fraser. If you are more skillful, you are more skillful regardless of age.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Yeah, Szoboszlai is probably already better than Aouar despite beeing a few years younger.
Already looks incredibly complete.

That would be a Dortmund-esque deal for once.
Ideally we should have both.
I’m not comparing the two, but Aouar did made some insane passes that reminds me of iniesta.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Think he's supposed to be like Ramsey? Not too sure. Pops up in the box at right time etc

I'll do a 3 min youtube scout and get back to ya with a fully formed and totally entrenched opinion
:lol::lol:

Look forward to it man.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
People talking ‘one for the future’ like Saka isn’t one of our most productive players. :lol:

At 25M it’s a no brainier, but it’ll probably be Dortmund that get him and sell him on for triple that.

Only reason not to would be depending on how close Arteta sees ESR or Willock to full team members. Don’t want a repeat of signing Pepe only for Saka to breakthrough and surpass him.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Personally I don't think he is an Arteta type player. Szoboszlai loses the ball alot and he needs freedom to express himself. He does 360s in his own half just outside his box, he shoots from anywhere. He seems like a player who would operate well in a system that isn't based on rehearsed movement as he has excellent vision.

It's also worth noting that yeah he dribbles past people for fun in Austria. He barely dribbles in the Champions league. The opposition can actually defend.

It's a difficult one. I also think Aouar is overrated and he will struggle to transition to a much more physical league. Szoboszlai will transition easier as he is more physical.

These aren't the only two players that exist in the world. It's really odd that people have completely hung their hats on these two players.

Szoboszlai is incredibly cheap though.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I like him a lot. Reminds me of a young Mkhitaryan, when he was in beast mode.

He offers something that we lack and has shown that he can perform at the top level. I'd rather a more established player, but seeing how Tierney, Leno and Gabriel have came in relatively cheap and perform to a top level, low cost doesn't always mean risky.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
I like him a lot. Reminds me of a young Mkhitaryan, when he was in beast mode.

He offers something that we lack and has shown that he can perform at the top level. I'd rather a more established player, but seeing how Tierney, Leno and Gabriel have came in relatively cheap and perform to a top level, low cost doesn't always mean risky.
Mkhi can't even do a step-over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom