• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominik Szoboszlai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I've seen people say he regularly goes missing in games for Salzburg, he is only 19 though.

Just thinking about it logically, this makes no sense for Arsenal. We already have Willock, ESR and now potentially Saka that all play his position who are of the same age.

I really think this is just all agent talk.

I'm half Hungarian so logic isnt there for me :lol:, I want the guy to play for Arsenal..

Honestly, I get what you're saying but the damn price is still a no brainer for me for someone of his talent, yes we have players coming through but I still think we require competition and these somewhat low risk high reward signings.

Personally I dont rate ESR as high and not sure Saka fits the position but obviously that can change.

It is what it is, no one really knows if he would work here or not, there isnt really any right or wrong answers until he makes that next step here or there and we can judge.

Is this guy a 10 or an 8? Cos I would love a CM of Partey him and Angel Gomez. Think it could really be dynamite if it could work but I guess it would be very attack-minded.
Anyways, this guy would basically be our poor man's Fernandez from the little I have seen on youtube. Sign.

Last edited:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm half Hungarian so logic isnt there for me :lol:, I want the guy to play for Arsenal..

Honestly, I get what you're saying but the damn price is still a no brainer for me for someone of his talent, yes we have players coming through but I still think we require competition and these somewhat low risk high reward signings.

Personally I dont rate ESR as high and not sure Saka fits the position but obviously that can change.

It is what it is, no one really knows if he would work here or not, there isnt really any right or wrong answers until he makes that next step here or there and we can judge.

I am inclined to agree with you here, but at this stage there is no guarantee that this guy is better than ESR, who in my opinion isn't enough for the first team yet either.

If the club has limited finances, this is not the type of signing they should be making. Put all available resources towards a first team CB, DM (Partey), AM.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Times Sport said he's a target of ours in a recent article.

I also had a dream in which we signed him the other night which has never happened before. Hope this happens so that I can claim spiritual ITK status.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How much would he cost and how big of upgrade is he over ESR.

It's really odd comparing certain players. I think ESR is a totally different player. Szloboszlai has eye catching highlights but he isn't consistently eye catching. He loses the ball a lot and he isn't as progressive as people think.

ESR on the other hand is destructive. He constantly dribbles, loses the ball less and always looks to hurt you. He is actually very good a shooting, something Leipzig said about him on loan, but he hasn't shown it yet.

Here is a breakdown of Szloboszlai.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Maybe Victor Orban will buy us if we get him in, and be our filthy rich dictator owner.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Raginick is not joining Milan afterall, expect us to be linked again soon.

Apparently he was the driving force in bringing Dominik to Milan.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Szoboszlai is already scoring in CL that ship has sailed I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom