• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Douglas Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
You guys need to stop jerking off guys that played 10 good games. Jesus christ.
Everyone forget how good partey is when he is injured. Which is a problem tbf.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I’m open to Luiz being an upgrade in someways like goal threat and set pieces. A blanket upgrade is nonsense though, but Mitch isn’t serious when it comes to Partey.

I was quite open to Luiz joining last Jan as I think he’s an Europa player minimum with room to grow, but the forum was quite snobby about it at the time. Havertz has brought people down to earth it seems.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I’m open to Luiz being an upgrade in someways like goal threat and set pieces. A blanket upgrade is nonsense though, but Mitch isn’t serious when it comes to Partey.

I was quite open to Luiz joining last Jan as I think he’s an Europa player minimum with room to grow, but the forum was quite snobby about it at the time. Havertz has brought people down to earth it seems.
Availability is a blanket upgrade, it’s not an indicator to sign a player though.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Availability is a blanket upgrade, it’s not an indicator to sign a player though.

Partey was never injured before Arsenal. Neither was Rice but he’s already had to overcome minor calf and back issues since he’s joined. Timber got X’d out on day one.

Ødegaard went the reverse way, he’s always had niggling knee and heel issues but he’s a 30+ game player at Arsenal.

The availability thing is overblown, we won’t know until they get here.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

He's also improved since then - he has two goals and an assist in his last two. He's been instrumental for Villa this season. I think he doesn't get a lot of credit on here especially due to the fact that he never broke into City. I mean who is really breaking in when they had Prime KdB, Gundogan, Fernandinho, etc.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

A year ago Villa fans were 50/50 on him. He is nothing more than an ok pl player. They really gonna blow crazy money on him it’s madness.

Diesel

More average no progressive players. Beautiful cuz ode fabio and Havertz really scream testosterone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom