• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

REWB

No but in my opinion we need a midfielder more
We dont, when all our midfielders come back we'll be decent with regards to depth, especially with us playing 1 game a week. Striker however is a real problem, the moment Laca gets injured we are ****ed.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We dont, when all our midfielders come back we'll be decent with regards to depth, especially with us playing 1 game a week. Striker however is a real problem, the moment Laca gets injured we are ****ed.
With Laca we are fvcked. Imagine as a club putting your faith on nketiah to get you top 4. If we don’t get a striker this window it’s clear the club don’t care about CL football. I honestly don’t think they thought they could get it this season and wasn’t a goal. But now you find yourself in good position it would be shame if they can’t capitalise on it by showing ambition

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
It's not a bad record. But it would mean he would be getting worse and declining. And paying alot and getting a quite a bit worse goal record is something that would be dissapointing, for me at least.
A lot easier scoring in the Budlesiga against FC Frankfurter and Stein Atletic then England.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
For people who think signing a top transfer is as simple as playing FM

Arsenal will do what they can to get the deal done.
Fio are open to it.

If it doesnt go through it will be down to the player/agents

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
This isn't going to happen. Player seems to be very relaxed about everything which shows he's happy enough to wait until summer.

He knows that if his form continues and with what would only be a year left on his contract bigger clubs than us may be interested.

Time to move on and look elsewhere. Wasting our time. For sure if you throw the money down for Isak he jumps at the chance.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
This isn't going to happen. Player seems to be very relaxed about everything which shows he's happy enough to wait until summer.

He knows that if his form continues and with what would only be a year left on his contract bigger clubs than us may be interested.

Time to move on and look elsewhere. Wasting our time. For sure if you throw the money down for Isak he jumps at the chance.
Isak was banging in the goals last season, I'd want to know what's changed this year? He's still a great prospect though obviously.

Darwin Nunez is the one I'd go for at this point in time if we give up on Vlahovic. He looks like he's got a mix of the traits that Isak and Vlahovic have - faster than Vlahovic and a bit more general play and tricks to his game, but also stronger than Isak and in excellent goal-scoring form.

Rumours that he is available in this window for around £60m as well... Only thing is his injury record.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Isak was banging in the goals last season, I'd want to know what's changed this year? He's still a great prospect though obviously.

Darwin Nunez is the one I'd go for at this point in time if we give up on Vlahovic. He looks like he's got a mix of the traits that Isak and Vlahovic have - faster than Vlahovic and a bit more general play and tricks to his game, but also stronger than Isak and in excellent goal-scoring form.

Rumours that he is available in this window for around £60m as well... Only thing is his injury record.

Yeah he is very similar to Vlahovic with more 1v1 ability. More fragile though and the same problems occur. Insane release clauses and leech agents.

Players from the Portuguese league have adjusted quite well lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom