• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesel

Auba is delighted with his wages. Ronaldo is out here criticising his team mates and their team is divided right now with Portuguese speakers and non speakers. They have far bigger issues than us
It really is a shame we have been so average for some time now that we have seen like 3-4 crisis happen in manchester and never once did we take advantage and finish ahead of them. We look like we are trending in the right direction but its gonna take alot more than 3 months of competency to make up for the amount of mistakes we have made.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
This thread has taken an absolutely bizarre turn, surprised everyone's already gone crazy it's not as if the saga's been going for very long.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
This is pretty much exactly how the forum works to be fair, it's like the difference between Love Island and Panorama - you know that trashy populism is going to get 10x as much interest as serious journalism.

Don't let it put you off though. Have a bit of fun and you can be a serious poster as well.
I'm all business, although I also appreciate the nonsense even if there is a little too much of it for my tastes. Forum makes me laugh fairly regularly, ****s me off a fair amount too.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Disagree. In these kind of deals the player has all the leverage. Even if he wants to come he should drag it out as long as possible to get the best possible deal.

When that’s said, if there is any truth about this pre agreement with Juventus his manager should be sacked. That’s a terrible deal for the player!
Let us hope you are right, and I'm wrong. We need a striker. It'll be very risky too bank on Laca being fit for the rest odd the season.

I just don't see the incentive for the player to move now. He'll be in a stronger position this summer with more options.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don’t understand this “we need a striker” bollocks. We have two senior strikers who would start for most PL clubs.

Arteta has used Auba for a few years and ditched him right before the window opened, he could’ve kept the player on side for another 4 months.

People say he’s not an Arteta type/style, but Arteta extended and kept hold of him last summer too.

We aren’t signing any strikers, especially one like Dusan who has options.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don’t understand this “we need a striker” bollocks. We have two senior strikers who would start for most PL clubs.

Arteta has used Auba for a few years and ditched him right before the window opened, he could’ve kept the player on side for another 4 months.

People say he’s not an Arteta type/style, but Arteta extended and kept hold of him last summer too.

We aren’t signing any strikers, especially one like Dusan who has options.
Auba is most likely done here.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Auba is most likely done here.
Now he is, we know that. He shouldn’t be though, Arteta should’ve kept him on side this season. I mean Laca playing every game isn’t going to get you top 4, so I’ll guess Auba will eventually get some game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom