• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"EA Sports Arsenal player of the month"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

go49oner

Established Member
Re: "EA Sports player of the month"?

I suppose it's no longer 'the O2 player of the month'

ricky1985

Established Member

Voted for Willy. Really hope he wins, because it's thoroughly deserved. I think Lennon, Defoe or Drogba might win it though.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

ricky: It's Arsenal's internal prize, not the one awarded by the Premier League sponsors. I think Vermaelen will win it though, but either one of him and Gallas are fine with me.

A_Gooner_Matata

Established Member

Please vote for Willy guys! Vermaelen is going to sh*tloads of votes, and we all know Willy is going to sulk if his CB partner gets the award. Vermaelen is new, so he'll take not getting it on the chin and just keep working hard. Vote for Billy Gallas for the good of Arsenal!

Biggus

Established Member

:lol: Thats right- its bad enough Diaby scoring own goals without Billy threatening (as he did in his Chelsea days) to do the same.

number_0

Established Member

True Gooner said:
number_0 said:
Lescott was excellent.

It's a joke. The clue's in the name.

You're all thick. :p

I know.
He was Excellent in our games against everton, arsenal player of the month for me.

banduan

Established Member
wtf is going on? :lol:

Anyway, Billy gets it juuust ahead fo Vermy. And both of them are streets ahead of everyone else.

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
I'm starting to get the feeling that I would've been better off not clicking on this thread... I worry for the health of some on here at times :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation
Top Bottom