• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
His hold up play was very good. It's weird tho, I'm so used to seeing the ball bounce off our central striker near the centre circle as he's twerking on the defender instead of trying to get the ball under control or laying it off to a teammate.

Great goal today though...used that big ass of his, to spin the poor mans Jamie Carragher and finish with aplomb!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I only said he was in the wrong thread, this is the Nketiah thread and he’s talking about Laca’s goal.
Yes but Tir took a swipe at Laca and compared him negatively with Ed and Riou made a valid point in response. It's not off topic if i say so.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I want to reserve my judgement on Eddie until I see him with a fresh trim.

BowedCreamyBobolink-small.gif

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Very hard working, that's for sure. And our team needs that! I'm not yet convinced but he's more of a use than Laca despite the latter's goal.

harunh

Nketiah is like our new Ian Wright , hes going to end up with over 200 plus goals for us 1 day , his determination and work rate makes him higher rated then Lacazette....

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He works hard and I'd like him to model his game on Anelka's when he was here. He doesn’t have the blistering pace and dead eye for goal but he's strong enough amd tenacious enough to become even better.

Pop Tart

Established Member
****ing gun ho clown trying the same **** coz he got lucky against a keeper making a mistake. You ****s probably would of started him against Sp**s had him not got himself sent off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom