• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdotzdot

Established Member
:lol: The meltdown

Absolute no chance he will make it at arsenal, but he’s become our best CF for the time being. Speaks volumes of our options but more power to him!

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
I don't understand why you lot angry with Eddie these things happen he is young and will learn he usually go hard into and in modern game that'll put you in trouble.

Don't think he cost us the game 15 minutes to hold on but we didn't do well

Bro you’re so obviously on payroll.

Yousif, the Raul propagandist

Nketiah went for the ball. He gets the ball he is through with a lot of space in front of him. Maybe it was naive thinking he could get the ball I need to see the action again but if it was then it will be a good lesson for him!

Eddie plays with energy and wants to put constant pressure on the opposition backline. It didn't work out but people are making it out like he was trying to injure the player and get a red card to cost us the game.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Would be interesting how the comments would be here, if that was Xhaka or Mustafi.

Don't know what he tried there. Had no chance for the ball. Of course unlucky and hopefully he will learn from this. Minimum 3 games out.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Of course, but this is the piece of **** narrative here any time a young player makes a mistake, he's ****, never gonna make it and all this other bollocks. ****ing ****s.
Tell me how many young players do make it? The ones that do usually show at least some flashes of brilliance in their. Saka has bad games, just like Wilshere or Cesc used to. But in their good games they show/showed flashes of brilliance. What has Eddie done? It's not just this red card, even in the games he scores he looks bang average. Defend young players all you want at the end of the day they're professional footballers & should be judged accordingly

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Would be interesting how the comments would be here, if that was Xhaka or Mustafi.

Don't know what he tried there. Had no chance for the ball. Of course unlucky and hopefully he will learn from this. Minimum 3 games out.

We all know if it was Xhaka you’d have the redneck gang like @Hunta in here baying for
blood.

But because it’s a young player it gets a pass, appeases the ***** agenda in some parts of this forum

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Each time VAR spots a potential foul to screw over Arsenal

BlindUnawareCarpenterant-size_restricted.gif

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Tell me how many young players do make it? The ones that do usually show at least some flashes of brilliance in their. Saka has bad games, just like Wilshere or Cesc used to. But in their good games they show/showed flashes of brilliance. What has Eddie done? It's not just this red card, even in the games he scores he looks bang average. Defend young players all you want at the end of the day they're professional footballers & should be judged accordingly
**** off man, don't @ me

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It’s not because he’s young? Any player gets a pass in that position. It was an accident.

You’re just inventing something that isn’t there.

It was literally the same with Auba vs Palace, bad challenge but you know it was just something he got horribly wrong. Surely forwards can be forgiven, and Eddie's was nowhere near as bad as Aubas.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think we need to appeal it's clear red. Just use Auba as CF and rotate between pepe saka Nelson

Pop Tart

Established Member
Eddie's been doing those challenges since he scored that goal from the keepers mistake a few games ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom