• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There’s clear deficiencies in his game but he’s scoring goals at every level he’s played.

Really promising sign, might never be a world beater but if he’s banging them in semi-regularly he’ll have a place here for time.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
He's a poacher. I've liked him a lot since when he played for the youth teams. I think he's a brilliant poacher, and his work rate is exceptional. But he doesn't have the final ball to lay off others. He hasn't had it in youth level either. When you get him, you know it's just for his finishing. He's a good finisher and great at pressing. But expecting him to play around the box and contribute there is very optimistic.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He's a poacher. I've liked him a lot since when he played for the youth teams. I think he's a brilliant poacher, and his work rate is exceptional. But he doesn't have the final ball to lay off others. He hasn't had it in youth level either. When you get him, you know it's just for his finishing. He's a good finisher and great at pressing. But expecting him to play around the box and contribute there is very optimistic.
This is not entirely true - his all-round game improved significantly as he played U23 football. Check out the full game highlights of the game vs West Ham U23s. It's a perfect CF performance from Nketiah. He has it in his locker.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
This is not entirely true - his all-round game improved significantly as he played U23 football. Check out the full game highlights of the game vs West Ham U23s. It's a perfect CF performance from Nketiah. He has it in his locker.
Yeah. His link up with Nelson at times was telepathic and not just one way. At the first team he's a bit too eager and doesn't use his teammates as well yet, but he was like that when he first got into the u23s. He's smart, works hard and despite his goal hunger is not a selfish player, so it will come.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yeah. His link up with Nelson at times was telepathic and not just one way. At the first team he's a bit too eager and doesn't use his teammates as well yet, but he was like that when he first got into the u23s. He's smart, works hard and despite his goal hunger is not a selfish player, so it will come.
Nketiah & Nelson were such a good duo. I found the match btw

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
The problem is, he is just a poacher at best. Poacher implies **** and limited.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Just saw it. Definitely missed that game, never seen him play like that even at U23 level before

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Let’s be honest. We all wanted a youngster who plays in the style of aguero.
I'd argue that Eddie isn't far away from that stylistically. He's very much underrated both as a ball-carrier and a link man, and he's already scoring goals at first team level without even getting into his groove as a finisher yet. There's so much more to come from him and so many people will be very surprised.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
I'd argue that Eddie isn't far away from that stylistically. He's very much underrated both as a ball-carrier and a link man, and he's already scoring goals at first team level without even getting into his groove as a finisher yet. There's so much more to come from him and so many people will be very surprised.
Let’s hope he develops into what you’ve described. For now, I like John jules, the development of balogun is also quite interesting.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Nketiah is a good player, got a very bright future here I reckon but one thing he has got to improve on is his passing in a way, that was a good counter we started just before 1/2 time but he stuffed the pass big time to Auba, that would have been a good goal from a counter. Every player has something they've got to improve on anyway.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Future mid-table striker. His overall game is just meh. He could prove me wrong but even getting mid table strikers from academy is a massive plus, could fetch us good transfer fees

Sane__

Future mid-table striker. His overall game is just meh. He could prove me wrong but even getting mid table strikers from academy is a massive plus, could fetch us good transfer fees
Take a look at the league table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom