• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu Gaspar

Peterq

Tim lewis is the snake lawyer doing the dammage on behalf of Kroenke's.
What's the point of replacing **** law with Fahmy if they are basically just lawyers? Who's next ?
**** Law retired that's why :confused:
Tim Lewis is Arsenal fan living in London this is good starting point. He's CV is also quite good.
Rangnick is known as the inventor of gegen pressing.

If he comes here I will leave, as my job here be done!
So why hire inventor to negotiate contracts? :confused:
Huss was bad, everything took ages renewing contracts, singing player etc.
Last thing it's well know that it's not senior job, they should hire layer with good experience closing football players contracts and that list should by quite long.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Good news for any old retiring brazillians from the intl set up looking for a final meal ticket.
95381.bin

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

That's the answer:

Like mentioned above if he was given a certain amount of control (an ongoing saga at this club it seems) there is no reason why he wouldn’t come.

Rangnick wants total control and if he's not given that he's not in. Likely wouldn't get that at Arsenal, so the probability of him here is very, very, very slim.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If the rumours are believed then credit to Edu for over ruling Arteta and going for Partey over Aouar.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So you’re calling him a liar?

Yeah...he is our best ever captain and defender, I think he just likes sticking the boot in when we are doing badly, lots of ex players do this with their former club it seems.

Spent years having a go at Arsène (rightly or wrongly) I remember when he said how terrible a decision it was for us to pass on Eric Dier or something :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think he was always going Dortmund because it’s a settled top club that is built on giving chances to kids.

They came in late for him, he was almost certainly going to the PL for the first half of last season.

Making comments in the press and us and Utd constantly linked. Feels like we stalled the deal and Utd got shaken down by Sporting Lisbon for Bruno.

Was never going to City or Chelsea and Liverpool probably weren’t giving him minutes either.

He’d have started this year with Partey for sure.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yeah...he is our best ever captain and defender, I think he just likes sticking the boot in when we are doing badly, lots of ex players do this with their former club it seems.

Spent years having a go at Arsène (rightly or wrongly) I remember when he said how terrible a decision it was for us to pass on Eric Dier or something :lol:
Don’t see why he would lie. He would still know the old scouts at the club.

Anyone who doesn’t suck off the club is a terrorist to you though. Which is weird, when you yourself constantly bash our greatest ever manager. Most of your Wenger posts on here have been negative.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Jude rejected Manutd i doubt he'd accepted us anyway he made right choice going to Dortmind but letting Francis go is a mistake IMO he very well experienced knows his stuff.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom