• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 šŸ›’

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 975,362

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
Gary Jacob is terrible. Lautaro might be available again inter will sell at right price but buying Jesus and lautaro make no sense both similar.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Gary Jacob is terrible. Lautaro might be available again inter will sell at right price but buying Jesus and lautaro make no sense both similar.
jesus lautaro saka.

martinelli eddie smith (also an AM)

not really 'no sense'.

But I don't see it. Inter will sell him for the right price, but I believe we are in for Jesus (if not Haaland) and he would fit in perfectly, better then Lautaro, and cheaper

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Compete with Tierney? Lol
He will bench him. Not that he has to anyway, just be there and Tierney will give him the starting spot by going out injured.

Agree with this, Zinchenko would be an immediate starter for us.

Really dont know why City are letting him go so easily.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ā­
No chance we are in for Lautaro imo, doesn't make sense. I think the plan is one of Osimhen/Tammy and GJ. The club defo wants a big target man style striker.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ā­
Is Scamacca not elite quality? In the top ten Serie A goals, young and looks like a beast physically.

OnlyOne

šŸŽ™ļø Future Journalist
Trusted ā­

Is Scamacca not elite quality? In the top ten Serie A goals, young and looks like a beast physically.

Been discussed a lot on here but no real links. Most people suggest he wonā€™t leave Italy.

For me he looks like the perfect player as a number 2 striker behind someone like Jesus.

My issue is his age, heā€™s clearly pushing mid 30ā€™s but claims heā€™s 22 šŸ¤£

Tom349

Seems like the plan is:
- Gabriel Jesus to add a goal threat to the mix, something none of our youngsters are particularly great at this point of their careers despite decent G/A returns for the season. (30-40m, covered by the sales of outgoing players)
- Victor Osimhen/Tammy Abraham as the focal point up forward, allow others to play off him, relieve pressure as an outlet, offering a counter attacking threat while being the predominant goal threat within the first 11 (70-100m taken from the yearly war chest).
- A left back (Hickey? - 15-20m covered by sales of outgoing players) .
- Then splash the rest on midfielder to compete with Xhaka and occasionally Partey (Latest link Tchouameni? - 40-60m taken from the yearly war chest).
- Saliba to return from loan and provide competition for White and Gabriel. White can then also cover for Tomiyasu at right back.
- Turner to provide back up for Ramsdale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom