• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 šŸ›’

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 972,504

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ƙdegaard
Love some JWP as well Yousif. Not bad on the ball and an absolute terrier in the tackle.

Milner-esque because you can play him all over the midfield. Wish list spreadsheet updating on the cards I feel.
I love JWP as well but he'll be too costly unless he has a release clause. In that way it won't be milner-esque considering Milner was free

OnlyOne

šŸŽ™ļø Future Journalist
Trusted ā­

Philips again would be a very smart pick up. Donā€™t know what Yousniff is on about dodgy hamstrings. Guys injury record is clean as they come.

I rate Neves higher but at 30M thatā€™s lovely. Be brilliant option, add in Tchouameni and weā€™re cooking.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ā­

Looks like Mavropanos, Guendouzi, Mari and Torreira are basically gone already.

Unbelievable start, 10/10 window so far and it hasnā€™t even opened.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ā­

Philips again would be a very smart pick up. Donā€™t know what Yousniff is on about dodgy hamstrings. Guys injury record is clean as they come.

I rate Neves higher but at 30M thatā€™s lovely. Be brilliant option, add in Tchouameni and weā€™re cooking.
Too few goals and lack of creativity between them. I rated you higher when you were on about Aouar tbh :lol:

I guess any of them would be a good alternative together with an Aouar, Paqueta kind of player.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Neither JWP nor Phillips will take us to the next level, Xhaka is a level above both
He is not. But we are stuck with xhaka. I donā€™t even make wish list without him as I have accepted he will never leave

Henry boi

He is not. But we are stuck with xhaka. I donā€™t even make wish list without him as I have accepted he will never leave
How is he not, neither of these players have put on performances like he does for his national team even Xhaka playing for Arsenal is better than them two, I'm a Xhaka critic myself but let's be honest here he is way better than these two players.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

How is he not, neither of these players have put on performances like he does for his national team even Xhaka playing for Arsenal is better than them two, I'm a Xhaka critic myself but let's be honest here he is way better than these two players.
Xhaka is like that crazy naked man you see everyday. After a while you just used to it. Xhaka is ill disciplined, slow as hell and struggle under pressure. There is a reason when Partey got injured Sambi and el neny got most criticism for not replacing Partey. No one here has any expectations on Xhaka

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

If Leeds go down we should look at Bamford. Injuries are a worry but a quality player. Good link up play, decent in the air and good first touch.

Good suggestion.

17 PL goals in the 2020/21 season before his long term injury. Would be a good squad option, if he manages to get fully fit.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Xhaka is like that crazy naked man you see everyday. After a while you just used to it. Xhaka is ill disciplined, slow as hell and struggle under pressure. There is a reason when Partey got injured Sambi and el neny got most criticism for not replacing Partey. No one here has any expectations on Xhaka

Xhaka with his deep playmaking is still a key to our ball progression and is far better than the JWP and Phillips in that aspect. Also he isn't ill disciplined, he's defensively solid but his pace is a bit of a problem. Although this is less of an issue when he has a complimentary partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom