• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 969,962

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Bundesliga tax exist. Rangers just showed how good bundesliga is outside of Bayern. We have had so many players looking like stars in bundesliga come to the PL and look average like sancho. Even Haverrz ain’t good enough to lead the line for a title challenging team imo

That doesn’t answer why many strikers seem to be going to Chelsea and failing.

Anyways, that Bundesliga tax stuff could be said about many leagues. There have been a lot of players have who come to the PL and done really well, didn’t Auba, Son, Firmino, KDB, Gündoğan etc come from the Bundesliga? Or should they be excluded?

I know some including myself at times have joked about it being the “Bumdesliga” but I never thought people actually took that seriously 🤣 just because a few players fail or a team gets eliminated from a competition that doesn’t mean we should write off the whole league, there are a lot of top talents in that league that would seriously improve teams in the PL.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bundesliga tax exist. Rangers just showed how good bundesliga is outside of Bayern. We have had so many players looking like stars in bundesliga come to the PL and look average like sancho. Even Haverrz ain’t good enough to lead the line for a title challenging team imo

Didn’t a midtable German side just beat West Ham though? :lol:

6666Louis

Lol at harvertz isn’t good enough

Talking top pl,
Werner isn’t good enough
Lukaku isn’t good enough
Both due to lack of security in the first touch

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Lol at harvertz isn’t good enough

Talking top pl,
Werner isn’t good enough
Lukaku isn’t good enough
Both due to lack of security in the first touch
Havertz really hadn’t been good enough. 11 league goals for n 53 appearance. Also that’s the feeling in Chelsea forum. He is not good enough to be main striker and is better off being your second best striker.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Got to assume Pepe is gone so Raphinha for that price would be another no brainer. I expect there will be a decent amount of teams after him though.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Yes yes yes. Take both all day long. We need a rotation option with Saka. He'll get burned out otherwise.

Philips is perfect for us right now.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
No point in signing Raphinha if we’re getting Jesus. He’ll play RW/LW if he’s not starting at CF.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Dodgy hamstring would end up in nursing room more than Partey. Ward-prowse my choice just because of his free kicks and set pieces

Love some JWP as well Yousif. Not bad on the ball and an absolute terrier in the tackle.

Milner-esque because you can play him all over the midfield. Wish list spreadsheet updating on the cards I feel.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Phillips for me is a downgrade on Xhaka when you consider availabity.

Big red X on my scouting report.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Only because he’s English. Typical AM post.

If his name was Karlos Phleminho you’d all want him.

Only hyped because he’s English.

If Xhaka spoke with a Yorkshire accent and had a man bun you’d be twerking like mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom