• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 šŸ›’

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 970,637

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Do people really use the ignore button? šŸ¤£

Excluding one particular member, Iā€™ve never put anyone else on ignore despite the sewer-esque poster lately. It ainā€™t even that deep.
I didn't earlier either, but some members just complain and arguing with them is a waste of time. You do it once or twice but after that it's just both repeating same points.

So it just saves time not needing to skip the messages, and there are no alerts either then.

ragnarock

No. But you can click "Show ignored content". They see your messages still and can reply.

Beware that also the threads they have started dissappear from your sight.

Cheers.
Worth it, not getting upset by this fools absolute ****e again. Bad for the heart

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Do people really use the ignore button? šŸ¤£

Excluding one particular member, Iā€™ve never put anyone else on ignore despite the sewer-esque poster lately. It ainā€™t even that deep.

Mate, it's a god send. Forum instantly becomes a better place.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ā­
I think our answer for LB (if we dont get Martinez) lies in the Premier League.

For me you sign Cucurella or Zinchenko, one of the 2. They are kind of linked together too.

City are being linked to Cucurella (whats the latest on this?) but if they don't push enough to sign him we should.

If they do sign him, it means Zinchenko is mostly surplus to requirements and we should go for him.

Cucurella won't cost more than what Ajax are demanding for Martinez, and I am sure Zinchenko would be even less (like Ā£35m).

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ā­
How many people have you got on your list?
Not sure how to check, probably like 4-5 regular posters. People who are extremely repetitive, where you can already guess their comment before reading, are blocked for me.

I'm on the forum for insight and seeing people contribute to topics, not just saying the same **** every message. So boring.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

I didn't earlier either, but some members just complain and arguing with them is a waste of time. You do it once or twice but after that it's just both repeating same points.

So it just saves time not needing to skip the messages, and there are no alerts either then.

Surprised you didnā€™t put me on ignore when we were going back and forth.

I guess the ignore button is good for those who canā€™t refrain from entering those endless pointless debates that have been discussed many times. I can just do so manually unless someone tags me in to some BS or fake news.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ā­
Well well well.... coming around to my way of thinking yet again i see :eyess:

No. I do want it to happen, but not for 50 million. The price we offered is about right.

drippin

I think our answer for LB (if we dont get Martinez) lies in the Premier League.

For me you sign Cucurella or Zinchenko, one of the 2. They are kind of linked together too.

City are being linked to Cucurella (whats the latest on this?) but if they don't push enough to sign him we should.

If they do sign him, it means Zinchenko is mostly surplus to requirements and we should go for him.

Cucurella won't cost more than what Ajax are demanding for Martinez, and I am sure Zinchenko would be even less (like Ā£35m).
Cucurella costs a lot more than Martinez. He has 4 years in contract and is in a EPL team.

I think the rumoured price for City has been over 60 million pounds. Which is what I said earlier here too when he was suggested. It's wish list/dream list material like Neto.

We have certain limits to the positions in need. Like 50 million for a winger, 30 million for a midfielder and 40 million for a LB. These can also interchange depending on the targets.

drippin

Surprised you didnā€™t put me on ignore when we were going back and forth.

I guess the ignore button is good for those who canā€™t refrain from entering those endless pointless debates that have been discussed many times. I can just do so manually unless someone tags me in to some BS or fake news.
Nah man, with you it's intelligent argumentation and I know you have some good vision. Nothing wrong with good debating. Some banter of course.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

Much nicer than the one's I got :lol:

Let me guess, he sent you one saying youā€™re a ā€œclownā€? I got that one when I got under his skin šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

He definitely had his school tie on whilst sending those messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom