• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Pure Profit Targets for Thinnest Squad FC: January 2024

Which position would you prioritise in January?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Screenshot_20240130_225758_Chrome.jpg

One of @Riou good memories in full sync of mic testing and the numbers 1-2 1-2 up there (in reverse order) 😀

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So I guess nothing gonna happen apart from Cedric leaving.

There zero links and can't see us buying anyone. Leave it until summer

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
So I guess nothing gonna happen apart from Cedric leaving.

There zero links and can't see us buying anyone. Leave it until summer

No point spaffing good money on average players now tbh we just need to add 1-2 top players every summer and we'll stay competitive. The majority of the hard work with this rebuild has already been done.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

@Yousif Arsenal
how-do-we-tell-him-mr-krabs.gif

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
@jones Is Hugo Larsson good?
Yeah he's special. Didn't expect a whole lot when he came and thought 7m was steep but it's a huge bargain, plays extremely mature for his age, good defensively, very quick feet and with a good eye for a pass, scored a brilliant goal vs Bayern too.

Will be the next 50m+ sale easily at the rate he's going, although if we make EL or CL he should stay at least another year he's just 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom