• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Pure Profit Targets for Thinnest Squad FC: January 2024

Which position would you prioritise in January?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
FFP is clearly having an big influence on spending for all the EPL teams when you compare it to last year.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
What can I say, a project. Seems average to me. You can find better young players in Colombia and Brazil. But who knows he could grow as a great player or not. He can't cost more of 1M so it's ok I guess.

There is a gem in Brazil playing for Fluminense John Kennedy but we dont want to see it i think.

amigo

This must be the dullest deadline day in the history of transfer deadline days. Is it deadline day????!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom