• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 287,320

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Think January difficult to make deals if these clubs not pressure to sell. surely we can put 60m to Calvert-Lewin we just did with Vlahovic but Everton might resist until summer because he too important to them little time to replace.
After seeing their transfer business its likely Everton are under pressure to sell. They've spent over 500m since Moshiri took charge in 2016 and spent 1million or so in the summer. Digne was a big sale at 25m but i think they'd need more to offset the spending and losses (James wrote off)

See links to De Tomas his stats have impressed me for a long time but i get Lucas Perez vibea from him.

GLITCH

Edu had nothing to do with Martinelli. He was signed by Raul on Cagigao's recommendation.
I thought Raul was Gabriel Magalhaes and from what I've just read, Cagigao and Edu were Martinelli.

Either way, I was wrong to question Edu signing Brazilians.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
After seeing their transfer business its likely Everton are under pressure to sell. They've spent over 500m since Moshiri took charge in 2016 and spent 1million or so in the summer. Digne was a big sale at 25m but i think they'd need more to offset the spending and losses (James wrote off)

See links to De Tomas his stats have impressed me for a long time but i get Lucas Perez vibea from him.
They have problem with ffp that's why they selling before spending Digne was more because he fall out with Rafa. It's possible to sign DCL but needs him to push for move because currently Everton would keep all thier key players so they won't be in trouble.

Diesel

Clock Tick Tock GIF by MOODMAN
Pretty much have to say no panic buy incoming which is good. Last time edu did that we got mari and cedric. If anything we will complete the full cuk when we take arthur for 18 months.

Diesel

Watching DCL the last couple of games and he doesn't look fit at all. A 60m outlay is more for the long term but the expectation would be to deliver CL football this season and I'm not sure how much he would help in that required with his current injury struggles. He especially is someone who relies on his athleticism to make defenders accountable and right now he doesn't have any. The winter break might help his freshen up but its a big risk for potentially little immediate reward.
Honestly if we ended up with dcl then id give up on beinh a serious team. Have to remember this is arsenal and not chelsea. If you blow ur load on a player at chelsea they will fix it as soon as possible. If you do it here we are stuck with u for atleast ur first contract. But we are also prone to sunk fallacies like xhaka and offer 2nd and 3rd contracts to these absolutely average wankstain players.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Honestly if we ended up with dcl then id give up on beinh a serious team. Have to remember this is arsenal and not chelsea. If you blow ur load on a player at chelsea they will fix it as soon as possible. If you do it here we are stuck with u for atleast ur first contract. But we are also prone to sunk fallacies like xhaka and offer 2nd and 3rd contracts to these absolutely average wankstain players.

Still shocked how Chelsea managed to get their money back for Morata. Wtf were Atletico thinking?!

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not defending Edu, but this has been Arsenal’s pattern for a long time, unfortunately. We have clearly identified needs, and somehow manage to wait till the last day to pull something off, if at all. We poor fans then bite our nails and refresh pages constantly, wondering if we managed to sign anybody before the deadline.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We really are living in a simulation. I just can't understand what's happening.
Honestly they have fvcked themselves over here and I said for days they are in real mess. The fact that less than a week the manager flies over to America is very concerning because there really is no need for that. Desperate times leads to desperate decisions. Kroenke should tell him you spent enough in the summer and has a striker on over 300k a week you convinced me to sign. Use your squad. Give him to the summer and if he fails give the money to next manager

If he really is trying to convince Kroenke to spend 90 million euros on Isak he needs to be told get lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom