• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 287,311

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
It's not a good sign. Panic buy is incoming ... DCL for 40 million Pound is a great business. But I am sure Everton will ask for much much more

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

One name I can see us being linked with last 2 days. arkadiusz milik a player Marseille will get rid of for the right money. It’s either him or Jovic for me. I just don’t think 70 million transfers are realistic right now

HomeSteak

Established Member
Everton are not selling him In Januray so they can go down. And are not selling for 30-40 mil. English, young striker? 50+ easy

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
"What ever happened to that striker you convinced me to give 350k a week to?"
This is a bit late. Everyone was back at work on January 4th. Call me old fashioned but surely he could have done something 3 weeks ago. And isn't this Edu's job? I hope this is a cover for Stan telling him it's top 4 or the sack.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Isak - Insane release clause.
Jovic - Attitude problems and enjoys the glamour of Madrid. Happy to be Benzemas understudy.
Scamacca- Italians don't leave Italy.
J.David - Not moving in Jan
Nunez - Not moving in Jan, would probably laugh at us.
Ey Nesri - Probably would come, but that is literally a Watford type signing.
DCL - Everton rejected 90 million for Richarlison. DCL signed Not that long ago. He isn't going in Jan on the cheap.
Schik- He literally just signed for Leverkusen. They won't let him go mid season on the cheap. He won't even want to leave.
Cabral - 100 percent obtainable, but probably not seeing as we sit on our hands doing nothing. Fiorentina will get him.

Great plan!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Clock Tick Tock GIF by MOODMAN
Excellent film.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

If we dont sign a cf and dont bring Auba back in, its going to hell in the run in. Then Bring in Graham come June.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Isak - Insane release clause.
Jovic - Attitude problems and enjoys the glamour of Madrid. Happy to be Benzemas understudy.
Scamacca- Italians don't leave Italy.
J.David - Not moving in Jan
Nunez - Not moving in Jan, would probably laugh at us.
Ey Nesri - Probably would come, but that is literally a Watford type signing.
DCL - Everton rejected 90 million for Richarlison. DCL signed Not that long ago. He isn't going in Jan on the cheap.
Schik- He literally just signed for Leverkusen. They won't let him go mid season on the cheap. He won't even want to leave.
Cabral - 100 percent obtainable, but probably not seeing as we sit on our hands doing nothing. Fiorentina will get him.

Great plan!
If you are kroenke and Arteta comes to you asking for more money and basically freezing out two if your biggest investments in Auba and pepe and gave him 150 million in the summer what would you tell him? Only reason I see him going to America is something must have happened with Edu and he is going above his head m. The whole purpose of Edu ls job is to be the buffer between owner and manager.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Honestly if we ended up with dcl then id give up on beinh a serious team. Have to remember this is arsenal and not chelsea. If you blow ur load on a player at chelsea they will fix it as soon as possible. If you do it here we are stuck with u for atleast ur first contract. But we are also prone to sunk fallacies like xhaka and offer 2nd and 3rd contracts to these absolutely average wankstain players.
I think times have changed. See Willian and Torreira (25m for us is big money) We seem less likely to keep these expensive signings. Also Chelsea sticking by Werner, Kepa and to a lesser extent Pulisic and Ziyech who seems to be turning a corner.

I think DCL would be a perfect signing for ArtetaBall.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If you are kroenke and Arteta comes to you asking for more money and basically freezing out two if your biggest investments in Auba and pepe and gave him 150 million in the summer what would you tell him? Only reason I see him going to America is something must have happened with Edu and he is going above his head m. The whole purpose of Edu ls job is to be the buffer between owner and manager.
I find it odd that he is there. Is Edu there too?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To be fair I'd love we try to and sign Adeymi he very young striker only 20 years but very exciting all and huge potential 18 goals already this season all top clubs after him. There also Hlozek from Sparta Prague 19 years old only but very exciting 33 goals 34 assists since he joined Prague.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

To be fair I'd love we try to and sign Adeymi he very young striker only 20 years but very exciting all and huge potential 18 goals already this season all top clubs after him. There also Hlozek from Sparta Prague 19 years old only but very exciting 33 goals 34 assists since he joined Prague.
We have 18-20 year old strikers in bolugon and biereth who we got from Fulham. Last thing we need is more kids

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We have 18-20 year old strikers in bolugon and biereth who we got from Fulham. Last thing we need is more kids
There one thing between they are proven we all saw how Bolagun look out of his depth in top level . Even if we maybe signed Vlahovic Isak or DCL they only few years older than Bolagun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom