• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 286,654

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
There's got to be a big move coming now right? Isak or DCL or Nunez + a midfielder?

Surely...

As much as I dont involve in too much guessing based on social media and stuff, if you are a man like Edu that is publicly attacked there constantly at this stage - something he himself and his son have adressed already - you certainly arent that dumb, not even Edu, to provoque more outlash by posting something like that without delivering a good 2 deals to end the window...

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I honestly wouldn't know what to think - would we be getting the goal scorer from last year, or the guy who has struggled this season? Hard to say
At this point I might prefer DCL.

Earlier I thought he is injury-prone but he fractured his toe for 125 days.

He looks like taking the England striker role after/behind Kane, and is soon only 25 years old.

We need experience and maturity.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
At this point I might prefer DCL.

Earlier I thought he is injury-prone but he fractured his toe for 125 days.

He looks like taking the England striker role after/behind Kane, and is soon only 25 years old.

We need experience and maturity.

Death, taxes, English players and their toes broken.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
If auba leave we have only 18 outfield players. Don't care if 17 games remaining it's still risky because there no quality apart from 11 players. Bring 2 in edu stop selling
Arteta is trying to maximise his opportunity of those using COVID postponement rules when he doesn't have his best 11 to start :lol: . We all know there is only about 12-13 players in the squad he wants to play.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta is trying to maximise his opportunity of those using COVID postponement rules when he doesn't have his best 11 to start :lol: . We all know there is only about 12-13 players in the squad he wants to play.
We'll be forced to Play the kids

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
The way its going, I can see teta using a pep style formation without a striker at some stage in the next few months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom