• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Relentless Transfer Targets: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 7,563
  • Views 516,707
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Do whatever you want if that make you feel empowered. I can live without this forum. You are just like those nightclub guards. Nothing in reality but they use that "authority" to compensate their mediocrity. So they act like you.

Your waffling is so funny, man :lol:

Can't even address what's being argued, you change the subject because you can't deny it and now you act just as much as a victim as you claim we're trying to paint Sambi as.

So typical.

:lol:

Last edited:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I'd pay good money for someone to beat either of these guys up and film it. Legal disclaimer not really doing it, DM me for details though.
Couple transfer market obsessed crash outs on this forum. I’ll double what you’re putting up.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Not sure I agree with LTArsenal here:
Yeah, miracles right, what an idiot.

Edit: I'm only thinking about Edu, so read it like Edu and not Arteta, but no, I wouldn't call it miracles yet, we got a good first 11 and we've been lucky with injuries imo. We need to chill, we've not won the league yet.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Getting Caicedo in would be a tremendous shot in the arm for us. Then all we need after, is a return for Jesus, Smith Rowe and Nelson. And of course fitness to our squad for the last 26 games of the season.

Come on!

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
We've already signed 2 great players, not sure why you lot going crazy about this transfer window

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Id take him if there's no one else.
0510arsenalmascotv2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom