• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 737,717
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Animated GIF

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Artur Petrosyan is a blast from the past. He still BS’ing his way through life?

TinFish

I will judge this window based on the profile of signings we make this summer.

We don't want Ceballos, Vieira type of singings to compliment our marquee (Rice I guess).

I will be livid if we sign someone like Ascensio, or more project players that may be needed in crucial parts of the season.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I will judge this window based on the profile of signings we make this summer.

We don't want Ceballos, Vieira type of singings to compliment our marquee (Rice I guess).

I will be livid if we sign someone like Ascensio, or more project players that may be needed in crucial parts of the season.
Out of curiosity, why not Asensio? Injuries, risk for payday or something about his game?

He’s far from my first choice but he does add needed experience and is not at all a bad player. On reasonable wages I think he could be a quite decent pickup as he can also play false 9 to some level.

sdotzdot

Established Member
A lot of guys here start shivering when they talk about Caicedo. We all know Arteta loves the single pivot system.

Do you believe Caicedo plays 6 at the level of Partey, Rodri, or Busquets? Caisedo plays in a double pivot at Brighton.

Why do you think he can be good 8 player like Kante?
Caicedo isn’t good enough yet to displace Partey, he’s not on his level. Partey himself doesn’t cover himself in glory. They both suffer from brain farts and a lack of football intelligence at times. But when Partey is on form, his ability to dictate a game as the deepest midfielder in a variety of ways is at a higher level than Caicedo.

Caicedo, though, is very young and will undoubtedly improve. He would be fantastic for future seasons, would he improve our team next season in the sense of a clear upgrade in midfield? Na, not buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom