• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 736,890
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

It’s true though. I just don’t get the people creating these huge squads for him when he doesn’t prefer huge changes. Poch is the same btw

Lol the guys bleating about competition are in their own world for sure.

I don’t think what you said is a dig.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

That said, +1 for someone who would gamble on Chiesa. Is he an Arteta player though? Probably not.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You also wouldn’t be relying on him to be a starter, cos there’s already Martinelli Saka and Trossard. For 35m you have to do it, he’s f*cking class. Absolute miles better than Nelson.

People always love taking the safe option but when you look at the fee being thrown around for Chiesa, you’ve got to take a gamble on that.

Wrap him in cotton wool for the big games + CL latter stages and he’ll be a menace. 7 G/A in 21 games this season is still a decent return for a somewhat “injury prone” player who’s had a stop start season.

Saka might get flashbacks of the Euros final tho 😭

Sparrahork

Cant see him staying
Not unless first team football looks likely. Our way of playing does not favour a number 9 so that won't happen. It will only do so if we sign a very expensive top end striker, we won't have the money for that so I cannot see there being an appetite to spend money on a striker that could be spent on other positions more in need.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
People always love taking the safe option but when you look at the fee being thrown around for Chiesa, you’ve got to take a gamble on that.

Wrap him in cotton wool for the big games + CL latter stages and he’ll be a menace. 7 G/A in 21 games this season is still a decent return for a somewhat “injury prone” player who’s had a stop start season.

Saka might get flashbacks of the Euros final tho 😭
If Saka or Martinelli put up numbers that poor across 21 games, this forum would have the pitchforks out. Injuries or not, that's piss poor, particularly in a retirement league. He's done as a top level player. It's sad but true. A guy who seems finished in Serie A is not going to contribute in the PL.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If Saka or Martinelli put up numbers that poor across 21 games, this forum would have the pitchforks out. Injuries or not, that's piss poor, particularly in a retirement league. He's done as a top level player. It's sad but true. A guy who seems finished in Serie A is not going to contribute in the PL.

Do you really think the Serie A is that bad? I honestly think the quality has been good over there tbf and in terms of entertainment in recent years it’s as good as any around, just my opinion.

Saka and Martinelli would probably be getting those sort of numbers under Allegri, his system is very negative. Those Juventus fans pretty much sum him up on their forum.

Batman

Do you really think the Serie A is that bad? I honestly think the quality has been good over there tbf and in terms of entertainment in recent years it’s as good as any around, just my opinion.

Saka and Martinelli would probably be getting those sort of numbers under Allegri, his system is very negative. Those Juventus fans pretty much sum him up on their forum.
Serie A makes wastemen like Tammy and Lukaku look good. It's a really poor league, this season's Napoli excluded. The healthy Chiesa maybe was good enough to do something in England but not this version. It's more than just a trend that Italians do not seem to play well in the PL and that's without his injury history.

Diesel

Yikes people thirsty for news before window even opened. Aren't we getting the ben whites of cdms?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Serie A makes wastemen like Tammy and Lukaku look good. It's a really poor league, this season's Napoli excluded. The healthy Chiesa maybe was good enough to do something in England but not this version. It's more than just a trend that Italians do not seem to play well in the PL and that's without his injury history.

:lol:

Both of those players done something in England too + there have been average strikers who have got a lot of goals in England too.

I think PL viewers will always think the league is the best but it’s been pretty dead for a while now.

Batman

Both of those players done something in England too + there have been average strikers who have got a lot of goals in England too.

I think PL viewers will always think the league is the best but it’s been pretty dead for a while now.
Yeah both of them performed poorly enough in England to be binned off to a lesser league. The PL is dead now? Weird that nobody has told that to audiences, advertisers and the best players. :lol:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

[tammy has 8 n 38 and Roma was ready to sell this summer before the injury. Lukaku picked up form and is 10 n 25. He had better numbers in Uk

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I consistently tell AM Serie A is the worst translated league, especially for attackers.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

They love the Jamie Carragher sparkle hyping up Brentford Vs Wolves on a Friday night. Some are so into it they cannot see the wood from the trees, will criticise Chelsea for having money and laugh at farmer leagues without a single hint of irony.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yeah both of them performed poorly enough in England to be binned off to a lesser league. The PL is dead now? Weird that nobody has told that to audiences, advertisers and the best players. :lol:

The same can go for Kulusevski who was stinking it up at Juventus but was being talked about as one of the best players in his position in England. Coutinho is another one.

Audiences, advertisers and best players do not mean anything when the majority of them are at one club tbh. I find it funny how people look down at other leagues when City have made it a farmers league in recent years whereas in Italy there’s been 3 different Serie A winners in the past 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom