• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 736,670
Status
Not open for further replies.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
While Chiesa is a class player, the ACL injuries are a red flag. I was thinking about Di Maria tbf. But I reckon he won't come here to play second fiddle to Saka, and the wages would be too big.

DuBB

nice PR but apart from missing handful of number one targets Edu Richard and big D tim Lewis doing great job.

We have to get out of the habit of calling positive news PR and believing negative news is the truth.

(Not accusing you by the way)

But it's a part of the reason the outside perception of us and our past season is luck and not planning and preparation.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We have to get out of the habit of calling positive news PR and believing negative news is the truth.

(Not accusing you by the way)

But it's a part of the reason the outside perception of us and our past season is luck and not planning and preparation.

Who cares about outside perception lol?

Only thing that matters is on the pitch where we’re clearly back

ChefMan21

It's not that clear IMO - we came second in one season, won nothing, and there's no guarantees next season will be the same or better. We're still in the one hit wonder category I'm afraid.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It's not that clear IMO - we came second in one season, won nothing, and there's no guarantees next season will be the same or better. We're still in the one hit wonder category I'm afraid.

Ok cool but who cares what fat gammons like Richard Keys say?

Outside perception shouldn’t be worrying anyone.

DuBB

Because it's a feedback loop, and if you haven't noticed, we have a very large contingent of very negative, sour and dour fans. Mostly online. Very much on here and on socials.

The things we say and think about us effects how the outside thinks and talks about us.

Which in turn is used as validation for those internal negative fans as fuel to continue the circle.

I'm not saying how outsiders think is true or is right or even important, but its difficult to find and have balanced and rational discourse about your own club when you have to wade through a pool of self-generated doom and gloom that then gets picked up by outsiders and regurgitated back at us.

Even I'm feeding into it now lol. It's over. Sun's out. Enjoy your weekends lads

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Because it's a feedback loop, and if you haven't noticed, we have a very large contingent of very negative, sour and dour fans. Mostly online. Very much on here and on socials.

The things we say and think about us effects how the outside thinks and talks about us.

Which in turn is used as validation for those internal negative fans as fuel to continue the circle.

I'm not saying how outsiders think is true or is right or even important, but its difficult to find and have balanced and rational discourse about your own club when you have to wade through a pool of self-generated doom and gloom that then gets picked up by outsiders and regurgitated back at us.

Even I'm feeding into it now lol. It's over. Sun's out. Enjoy your weekends lads

As you say sun’s out and there’s no games until August,

Don’t stress about AFTV, Richard Keys or TalkSPORT.

Only affects you if you seek it out. Team’s looking sexy, good vibes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
the PR are joke to be fair you give credit to people who work right and all those 3 are important as mikel to get club back to elite and also the owner finally showing more ambition after buying all the club.

continue this now important the current strategy is working perfectly for us.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

It matters a great deal how we're perceived as it relates to player recruitment and sales.

Liverpool could sell ****ing Solanke for £20m and we practically gave Guendouzi away. We should be selling our assets as a premium now that we're viewed as a serious team again.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It matters a great deal how we're perceived as it relates to player recruitment and sales.

Liverpool could sell ****ing Solanke for £20m and we practically gave Guendouzi away. We should be selling our assets as a premium now that we're viewed as a serious team again.

Yeah but I think that’s just because Liverpool were smart.

Solanke has proven to be a good signing in the end.

Same with Ings when they sold him. If you’ve got a bunch of English players then it’s always going to be a revenue generating steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom