• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw EFL Cup Semi-Final 1st Leg: Liverpool 0 - 0 Arsenal | Thursday 13th January

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_Arsenal-blog.png

Really gutted we lost to City. Should have gotten something from the game. Poor officiating coupled with individual mistakes killed us.

We looked good vs City. We had them on the ropes before the Xhaka incidence.

Hopefully we bounce back from this.
This game vs Liverpool is the ideal game to that.

Screenshot-20220101-170425.png

I expect massive rotation because Arteta knows Liverpool will rotate. I expect some fringe players to come in but don't see a way in @American_Gooner 's
boy Mari and Cedric.

In attack, Nketiah and Pepe should make lineup. In midfield I expect Sambi to take Partey's place.

In defense, White should retain his place. But Tavares and AMN will start in FB.

Screenshot-20220101-171652.png

Prediction.

Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool

Liverpool since Klopp came have always had some disdain for this competition. So I see Klopp fielding a weak Liverpool side. Liverpool are still trying to chase city for the title and they're one of the favourite for the CL. So they might throw this. They have bigger fish to fry.
With their two best attackers going to the Afcon, anything short of winning this should be classed as failure.

Last edited:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
that liverpool lineup hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Wasn't kelleher doing well? He's not even starting the 2nd keeper in a cup he wants to go :lol:

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Oh my god, how could they have possibly played us? Such a thin squad.

7kf6s6w12ib81.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The Liverpool bench also includes ox Jones gomez and Konate so much of injures and positives they basically only missing 3 players

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think we will get a result here, reckon karma is coming for that big annoying bellend Klopp tonight...well, providing Arteta doesn't get in a needless fight with him again, and wake up Anfield.

A **** house 1-1 draw, then we beat them in the second leg...a trophy-less season for the fake teeth moaner this year, I reckon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom