• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss EFL Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (0) 0 - 2 Liverpool (0) | Thursday 20th January | KO: 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_Arsenal-blog.png

A must win game. We have no complaints now. The NLD postponment has given us the much needed reprieve. We can now concentrate our efforts into ensuring we beat a knackered Liverpool who also have a must win game with Brantford tomorrow.

Let's ****ing smash cúnts so I can bask in another fighting **** meltdown.

Screenshot-20220115-184353.png

Think we're pretty much going full strength here with no PL distraction.

Screenshot-20220115-184934.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Your OP is gonna be videos of Pierre's own goal and Xhaka's mad error at Turf Moor last season, can't wait to relieve those memories!

Second post in it... @American_Gooner posting a tweet, "Burnley submit postponement request"

What a thread it will be :drool:
Don't forget the Xhaka redcard at home to Burnley last season.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Cost us the match holding on to the ball. Pass the friggin ball ffs. You don’t have to go on a run every time you get it. Especially when the team is playing terribly.

Too many brainless individuals in this squad who seem incapable of adjusting to the dynamics of the match. Sick of it.
It’s what Liverpool are best at doing in the league. Changing the tempo of the game in an instant, and their players go all in.

For us, it seems to be in bits and pieces. Some players do it, others don’t. The First half in the City game has been the only time against a big team where everyone played on the same wavelength.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
It’s what Liverpool are best at doing in the league. Changing the tempo of the game in an instant, and their players go all in.

For us, it seems to be in bits and pieces. Some players do it, others don’t. The First half in the City game has been the only time against a big team where everyone played on the same wavelength.

I didn’t put as much stock in that match as most of fans. A) City players were knackered after playing a few days earlier & B) we still somehow contrived to lose with virtually the last kick of the game.

We played well don’t get me wrong and the officials once again screwed us over but it was another false dawn.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we pushing Tomi then thank f**k there international break because with little training he'll get muscular injury. But likely it'll come with Japan in the international break ffs

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It's not poor season the expectations are to finish top 4 and we still in haunt. It always disappointing to get out from cup specially fa cup because i like this competition specially we own it. But clearly back to Europe is main goal.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Haha i was being sarcastic. He literally relies on another players success to impact the game. If tomi is off benji be a floppin.
Tomi was worse yeah it didn't helped white because he had to cover Tomi being out of position. And when that happened we in trouble

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nah deserve to stay at Betis. Jota would have destroyed him today
We can’t complain about squad depth though when we have players like Bellerin, Saliba, Guendouzi, Torreira, and Maitland-Niles all on loan.

They are all far better than our current back up options but Arteta hardly ever rotates to keep shadow players interested.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We can’t complain about squad depth though when we have players like Bellerin, Saliba, Guendouzi, Torreira, and Maitland-Niles all on loan.

They are all far better than our current back up options but Arteta hardly ever rotates to keep shadow players interested.
Understand that and people mention that alot but without Europe you can't expect players like Bellerin AMN Saliba and Torreira to stay and play max 5 games a season its bit difficult. I'm sure Arteta would've preferred having bellerin Saliba instead of Cedric and Mari but there players have ambition to play specially Saliba I'm happy he developing somewhere else instead spending the season here playing 10 games all competitions. Also people mention AMN but don't remember for 2 and half months AMN got no chsnce because Partey xhaka were starting

glitchform

It's not poor season the expectations are to finish top 4 and we still in haunt. It always disappointing to get out from cup specially fa cup because i like this competition specially we own it. But clearly back to Europe is main goal.

It is a poor season. If we're finishing top 4 it's only because Sp**s and west ham were dropping points. have a word with yourself leggo hair boy has got us playing Sam Allardyce football. Fans used to treat this stuff as life and death, and you're acting like a sanguine judge judy spectator.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It is a poor season. If we're finishing top 4 it's only because Sp**s and west ham were dropping points. have a word with yourself leggo hair boy has got us playing Sam Allardyce football. Fans used to treat this stuff as life and death, and you're acting like a sanguine judge judy spectator.
Didn't we outplay city like 2 weeks ago? And scoring like 18 goals and conceded 3 in like last 5 games in league? . What have you been watching ?

Finishing top 4 is the objective it's not about Lego hair I'm not his bf or he my dad to defend him I'm talking as club as whole i want to finish high as possible get back Europe and keep improving. Beautiful football can come later

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
And why are Sp**s and West Ham dropping points?

Jesus this place at times.

bergholt

The player and his agent don’t want to discuss a move to Arsenal, they are not interested.

Anything you hear at this point in the process is a negotiating tactic. That doesn't mean he's guaranteed to join but believing what you hear publicly about transfer processes is pretty smooth brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom