• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss EFL Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (0) 0 - 2 Liverpool (0) | Thursday 20th January | KO: 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_Arsenal-blog.png

A must win game. We have no complaints now. The NLD postponment has given us the much needed reprieve. We can now concentrate our efforts into ensuring we beat a knackered Liverpool who also have a must win game with Brantford tomorrow.

Let's ****ing smash cúnts so I can bask in another fighting **** meltdown.

Screenshot-20220115-184353.png

Think we're pretty much going full strength here with no PL distraction.

Screenshot-20220115-184934.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
More embarrassed by our records against City and Liverpool.

Even when Liverpool were dogshit 20 years ago and we were reigning supreme, Anfield was always a tough place to go. With the boot now on the other foot, I never feel we give these teams a difficult enough game. The blame for that lies with the manager.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
More embarrassed by our records against City and Liverpool.

Even when Liverpool were dogshit 20 years ago and we were reigning supreme, Anfield was always a tough place to go. With the boot now on the other foot, I never feel we give these teams a difficult enough game. The blame for that lies with the manager.
So wenger.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Whilst I'm a little disappointed with how we played this morning after we conceded the 1st goal against the run of play I was never really focused on this comp, I'm more focused on getting back into Europe this year which at least we can fully focus on the PL now.

In saying that, we have a very young squad with probably the youngest squad & most inexperienced manager in the game who had really only just passed fitness tests & didn't have many training sessions together before the game obviously didn't help. Whilst I can't stand Liverpool they do have a very experienced manager, aswell as guys like Milner, VVD, Jota, Fabinho, Firminho who have all played together for a number of years now & had all had plenty of time to train together before the match.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Fell asleep before this even started which says everything about my excitement levels. Shame we’re out but oh well.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Liverpool showed their level & that we have someway to go with our yoiung team.
Too many just coming back from injury & we lacked in midfield even though Sambi & Ode were ok.
Too many performances not at the level needed for various reasons. White, Tomi, Saka, Laca & ESR thats half the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom