• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eiður Guðjohnsen

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 128
  • Views 5,785
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amadeor

Very Happy agree. i think he will stay on the bench the whole season at barca. what a stupid buy from them

bullshit. He's a great player, and imo, he'll score 15 goals a season for them.

Tegh

Established Member
KSK said:
Ahem....Chelsea selling someone to Arsenal?
Bingo. I'd like both Eidur and Gallas at Arsenal, but we all know it's never going to happen. They'd rather the player rot in the reserves than join a rival club.

KSK

Tegh said:
KSK said:
Ahem....Chelsea selling someone to Arsenal?
Bingo. I'd like both Eidur and Gallas at Arsenal, but we all know it's never going to happen. They'd rather the player rot in the reserves than join a rival club.

Reminds me of a guy called Shaun

BragiG

Eiður's spokesman here in Iceland said yesterday that the rumours about him signing a contract with Barcelona were not true. He said so to an icelandic football news website. It's quite funny how the icelandic media is making this transfer saga look like the biggest news in the football world. Every time I drive home from work and listen to the news there is some reporter saying that Rijkaard shortened his summer vacation to go and finish this signing and how Real Madrid, Manchester United and Arsenal were trying to make him a better deal. Then when the news about Barca not wanting to pay him as much as Chelsea came out the reporters were so shocked. I will be happy if he leaves the EPL so the icelandic commentators can stop loving that disgusting club and praising everything about it and talking about how every victory of theirs is in one way or another connected with Eiður.

As always, sorry about my English.

Ratinho

Established Member
Proof that threads descend when I leave them.

Gudjohnnson's quality, and therefore I see no reason not to believe Gurgen and his move to Barca, or at least somewhere they'll appreciate him. Obviously not coming here.

Closage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom