• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eiður Guðjohnsen

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 128
  • Views 5,789
Status
Not open for further replies.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Toker said:
Can believe my post was deleted

Well believe it. You know the rules on text language and unfortunately you used "u" instead of "you". It's simple as that really.

But you can PM me if you want to take it further, not that there'd be any point.

Bergy_1995

Gudjohnsen is anything BUT rubbish. He is a highly talented and clever footballer. Probably one of the best in the Premiership, just Chelsea wanted newer, fresher players so there's no real place for him now.

Can't really seeing Arsenal sign an ageing Gudjohnsen though, maybe a few years ago before Chelsea signed him - he'll probably go abroad.

Great player nonetheless.

Captain

Established Member
Toker said:
Bottom line, Gudjohnnson is not good enough to play at Chelsea so why should we take a Chelsea reject. We will become Sp**s II taking all other reject players!!.

Like that Barca reject Cesc and that Juventus reject Henry....

Maybe the Inter one Bergkamp....

Come on man, that's a ridiculous line of argument.

awooga83

Established Member
There are plenty of Chelsea rejects that we wouldn't mind having Chelsea are in a different position to us where they can get plenty of players of a calibre we couldn't. People like Gudjohnson, Gallas, and Cudicini to name a few are not required by Chelsea but they would be welcome in plenty of other teams, its no surprise hr has been linked with Barca and Man u either that just highlights that fact.

Gurgen

Established Member
To be fair I've never understood the love for the man.

He's not that clinical and he's not the Zidane/Bergkamp/Valeron that people are making him out to be either.

Good player, that's all. Both Reyes and RvP are better.

Toker

1) Barca didnt reject Cesc, Cesc was in the youth squad and we stole him before he could sign a pro contract.

2) Juve didnt reject Henry, Henry played on the winger and had a poor season, then we brought him.

3) Inter didnt reject Bergkamp, he won the UEFA Cup in his last season with team and scored in the final.

All 3 players above were playing football and not sitting on the bench or passed his best and sitting on the bench (which is what Gudjohnson falls under).

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i think its an unneccesary signing. gudjohnson, i have never rate him as a good enough striker.

Ratinho

Established Member
Toker, you're f**king clownshoes okay.

Barca told Cesc he could leave before the Youth championships, Inter told Bergkamp he could leave, they didn't want to keep him.....

Mind you, this is all irrelevant. If you're clueless enough not to see that being a reserve at Chelsea foir a side that play in a system with NO place for a player of his style,. then you're nt worth arguing with.

Jaz.14

Captain said:
Toker said:
Bottom line, Gudjohnnson is not good enough to play at Chelsea so why should we take a Chelsea reject. We will become Sp**s II taking all other reject players!!.

Very true. It doesnt matter that he's a reject but hell no he better not be at arsenal next season. F*** that! he is a decent player, but a) he cant replace bergkamp as a player, he can only fill the role and b) i really think that were only going to be signing players who are actually going to improve the squad or the team. Quite frankly Gudjonson wouldn't do either, i would really rather see Reyes + RVP played more often in a bid for themselves to prove they can play at the highest level consistently...

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
henry was not a juv reject. he didn't like it at juv. it was wenger who saved him. cesc chose arsenal than barca when his contract is not permanent at barca. and is arsenal who bought inter's bergy, not inter wanting to offload him

There is no way he is coming to Arsenal. He is not a very good second striker as he as never been prolific. A little better in the middle of the park, but I think we can find better. And would you really want to pay 8 million pounds for him. Fat chance of the move happening.

Toker

Barca told Cesc he could leave before the Youth championships, Inter told Bergkamp he could leave, they didn't want to keep him.....

Mind you, this is all irrelevant. If you're clueless enough not to see that being a reserve at Chelsea foir a side that play in a system with NO place for a player of his style,. then you're nt worth arguing wit

A great player will adapt to what ever system the team plays. Thats a sign of a great. The excuse of they (Chelski) played a different system that did suit him is bullsh*t.

PS: You should get your facts straight before posting. Barca didnt let Cesc go, infact they sued us for compensation and we paid a undisclosed fee to settle the case out of court. In your eyes that is Barca rejecting Cesc!! LOL

Amadeor

I'd rather have this one...

3db1de75.jpg

Artillero

Toker said:

Mind you, this is all irrelevant. If you're clueless enough not to see that being a reserve at Chelsea foir a side that play in a system with NO place for a player of his style,. then you're nt worth arguing wit

A great player will adapt to what ever system the team plays. Thats a sign of a great. The excuse of they (Chelski) played a different system that did suit him is bullsh*t.

PS: You should get your facts straight before posting. Barca didnt let Cesc go, infact they sued us for compensation and we paid a undisclosed fee to settle the case out of court. In your eyes that is Barca rejecting Cesc!! LOL

It was gio van bronckhorst

Ratinho

Established Member
They said he could go, which is what I said and is right, they didn't release him. Get your eyes right first son.

Adapt to a system, that they DON'T PLAY HIM IN BECAUSE THEY USE ONE MAIN BIG STRIKER.

F**k me you're a clueless funt.

Try again without laughing out loud, might have broke your concentration.

Toker

Barca never said he could go (hence they sued us), but they didnt have a choice has he didnt have a pro contract with them. Cesc decided a move away from Barca was in his best interest as he could develop as a player with us.

Wenger pulled the same sh*t with Flamini and we ended up paying £1M in compensation through the courts.

Dont dont need to get my eyes right first as my facts are right.

Ratinho

Established Member
Verbal agreement, not worth the paper it's written on, hence us handing over Gio to avoid any further action.

See you've relinquished your wrongness over Gudjohnnson though. 12 easy steps and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom