• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

DasBootist

I would say he's sent Pepe back to France...but Pepe put up less of a fight than Gervinho and mainly beat himself by being terrible, plus no one wants to buy Nico.

Still, top player is our Emile!
Off topic, ya foo'. As for Smith Rowe, he's outperforming Saka during our current run.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was it Macho who called him a "head down dickhead" on here?

He's quality, but he does have that in him every now and then :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I said before the season started that ESR, Saka & Ødegaard should be looking at 10 goals each in all comps. ESR is the only one that looks like doing that. Saka should be scoring more & I'm sure it will happen. People expect ESR to shine for 90 mins but not many players actually do that, and at his age we shouldn't expect it. He's doing well and scoring goals, that's all we need to worry about for now.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@Troopz hes killing us. 😂

Jokes aside, the finishes don’t fill me with thoughts like “yep this guy is a real shooter” they’ve been a bit lucky but what isn’t lucky is being in the position to get the shots in the first place.

Onwards and upwards for him, just not too upwards, I have an agenda to maintain.

:lol:

I’m staying out of this thread until further notice.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Was it Macho who called him a "head down dickhead" on here?

He's quality, but he does have that in him every now and then :lol:
I did but apart from Laca and Saka I feel like all of our attacking players have this tendency, I don't hate it tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Adding goals to his game is important I'm glad he look more confident still there times in games where he just wasteful but as long he scored goals it'll ease pressure on auba

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
It’s typical that some people have to resort to criticising individuals when there’s clearly a much larger and important pattern that’s evident here. Arsenal have about 20-25 excellent minutes in them where the system works smoothly and allows us to express some of our attacking talents.

After our energy levels drop the team’s synergy falls away, gaps appear in our pressure where they shouldn’t and people stop supporting each other properly in attack. It’s not helped by Partey being too ambitious with his passing and Lakonga being young and inexperienced, it’s why at least for now the team is probably better with Xhaka.

The team needs time together to learn how to deal with evolving game states as matches progress. In the case of Liverpool and Man City, even if energy levels drop or crazy things happen the team is on the same page and a cohesion endures.

I’m not sure how ESR is supposed ‘shine’ for 90 minutes when Arsenal recede in to their own half after going 2-0 up. He did everything he needed to, he was mostly safe with the ball and gave us attacking potential in the first half and a defensive contribution in the second. Not being able to maintain control of a game for longer periods is a ****ing team problem.

DasBootist

It’s typical that some people have to resort to criticising individuals when there’s clearly a much larger and important pattern that’s evident here. Arsenal have about 20-25 excellent minutes in them where the system works smoothly and allows us to express some of our attacking talents.

After our energy levels drop the team’s synergy falls away, gaps appear in our pressure where they shouldn’t and people stop supporting each other properly in attack. It’s not helped by Partey being too ambitious with his passing and Lakonga being young and inexperienced, it’s why at least for now the team is probably better with Xhaka.

The team needs time together to learn how to deal with evolving game states as matches progress. In the case of Liverpool and Man City, even if energy levels drop or crazy things happen the team is on the same page and a cohesion endures.

I’m not sure how ESR is supposed ‘shine’ for 90 minutes when Arsenal recede in to their own half after going 2-0 up. He did everything he needed to, he was mostly safe with the ball and gave us attacking potential in the first half and a defensive contribution in the second. Not being able to maintain control of a game for longer periods is a ****ing team problem.
lol man said we're better off with Xhaka

samspade

Seriously won’t see a worse attempt at a 5 yarder all summer. Great ball carrier but some of his passing is inexcusable for his talent.
The way we’re analysing individual plays this player makes is actually ****ing ridiculous. It’s at 86 minutes, he’s barely put a foot wrong and messes up a pass on the break. Mistakes happen literally all the time. If he hadn’t made that space for himself and made that mistake you downers would have nothing to talk about.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

The way we’re analysing individual plays this player makes is actually ****ing ridiculous. It’s at 86 minutes, he’s barely put a foot wrong and messes up a pass on the break. Mistakes happen literally all the time. If he hadn’t made that space for himself and made that mistake you downers would have nothing to talk about.

Its ****ing. awful and I expect more from him. It's a 5 yarder fatigue has nothing to do with it.

samspade

Its ****ing. awful and I expect more from him. It's a 5 yarder fatigue has nothing to do with it.
If you think fatigue doesn’t play a part in your technique after 86 minutes at pl level after making a break then you haven’t got a clue and there’s nothing I can do for you. I can’t remember another miss placed pass from him for the rest of the game. You lot need to get it in perspective.

Can we just use the excuse that the white players in Arsenal are KKK instead of my boy ESR is a bad passer in a critical situations?

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom