• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I literally agreed with you that we wouldn't get him and he'd sign a better contract.

The thing I was arguing with you about was that we were just doing it to "troll" arsenal. Which is nonsense :)

But carry on making up stuff to manufacture some beef

I wish ESR well, I think he'll be a great player for Arsenal
You just assumed what I meant by "trolling" and didn't ask. I meant that they might think of being rivals to Arsenal and get ESR more wages, and in that sense get all the youth here bigger wages. Also they maybe tried to make some problems between the player and management. Trolling because anyone with a brain knows ESR ain't going to Villa ffs, such a backwards move for a true Arsenal product.

To think that word "i-d-i-o-t" got censored here, because I called Villa management etc. idiots. Speaks volumes about the times, when speaking facts gets censored. Edit. Hey wow, it's not censored anymore!

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
You just assumed what I meant by "trolling" and didn't ask. I meant that they might think of being rivals to Arsenal and get ESR more wages, and in that sense get all the youth here bigger wages. Also they maybe tried to make some problems between the player and management. Trolling because anyone with a brain knows ESR ain't going to Villa ffs, such a backwards move for a true Arsenal product.

To think that word "i-d-i-o-t" got censored here, because I called Villa management etc. idiots. Speaks volumes about the times, when speaking facts gets censored. Edit. Hey wow, it's not censored anymore!
You have a wonderful imagination.

drippin

You have a wonderful imagination.
I think I might have even said that either they're trolling or are idiots. According to you they're idiots, because you can't accept that they might have done it for anything else than pure intentions to sign ESR. Even when Arsenal said couple of times that he wasn't for sale.

Pyres7

Bidding for players isn't trolling?

drippin

Bidding for players isn't trolling?
Oh my friggin' god. I'm not going there.

I already explained what I meant with that word in this context. You can imagine any other word there that you think fits for what I have explained.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Numbers don't play football. Some of the greats didn't have iconic numbers, they made the number iconic. 14 was never a big number. At Arsenal, it is now.

Giving the kid 10 shows commitment from Arsenal but doesn't guarantee minutes if he doesn't perform. Our last 10 hardly played.

It's a good gesture if that's the number he wanted. Obviously there will be expectations on him. But giving him the 10 isn't the holy grail here.

Let's not look for sticks to beat the club with every time.
It’s not a big deal like you said but it does kind of represent the fall of the club if we’re being brutally honest.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
We give away big numbers too early, finished club.

Man scored like 3 goals una.
same vibes
EoHCnVQXUAg0ChU.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Least the fans can relax now...

If ESR is playing for Aston Villa next season, I will delete this account and never post on here again...and considering I am in line to win AM poster of the year, you know I don't wanna be leaving this wonderful forum.

A 100% Riou guarantee he will be an Arsenal player, when the transfer window shuts.

...I am ****ing staying!

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
I think I might have even said that either they're trolling or are idiots. According to you they're idiots, because you can't accept that they might have done it for anything else than pure intentions to sign ESR. Even when Arsenal said couple of times that he wasn't for sale.
Okay 👍🏻

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I agree with we gave away the number 10 too quickly, but that happened long before Smith-Rowe...Gallas had it, ffs :lol:

Hopefully Emile does the number justice.
Could have been worse, it’s not important anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom