• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Looking forward to seeing how he develops next season, a pre-season with no injuries having experienced six months of PL football should improve him massively. He’s already shown glimpses of his shooting and dribbling, the next step is showing it consistently.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

two really average matches for the u21 where he was subbed off both games. I said before he is a good complimentary player, but he is not a creative player. His main strength is make things tik along. hence why he always releases the ball and dont take much responsibility on the ball. England made huge mistake making him their creator which lead to 2 losses and 1 shot on target for 2 games

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
two really average matches for the u21 where he was subbed off both games. I said before he is a good complimentary player, but he is not a creative player. His main strength is make things tik along. hence why he always releases the ball and dont take much responsibility on the ball. England made huge mistake making him their creator which lead to 2 losses and 1 shot on target for 2 games

Possibly true. I like the way he ticks around and he does help make space for creation, but yeah, I haven't seen him actually create a whole lot himself.

Legend14

Established Member
You are basing his capability on two U21 matches? Reports state that he played the best of anyone on the team in the second match and was pulled for no real reason. The team is 0-5 under this manager? Doesn’t sound like any players are have much success.

Evaluate him when he plays with players at his same level; it makes a huge difference in a performance assessment. He is a starter for Arsenal for a reason.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

For me he is more of a wide player. An inside forward that can get into great positions around the box and link up with the striker or fullback etc. I'm not sold on him as a 10 but he is very young. However he's always looked very smooth and dangerous coming in off the flank

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

For me he is more of a wide player. An inside forward that can get into great positions around the box and link up with the striker or fullback etc. I'm not sold on him as a 10 but he is very young. However he's always looked very smooth and dangerous coming in off the flank
Yeah I see him as a right winger who can link up well

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don’t think he’s injured. The majority of the England squad that had played 2 games already were all out of the squad as well. Think there was an agreement with some clubs that a player wouldn’t play all 3 games.

Then again, he did come off at HT so maybe he is and I’m talking rubbish. 😳

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He’s a game changer when played as our 10, too good to be pushed out wide. Should be him or Ødegaard I think. Big fan of the loanee but ESR deserves to keep that spot for now.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
There's no doubt for me that all our best performances have come with him in the team this season. Quality player, the footwork for Pepe's goal was brilliant. Links up with Saka so well, makes no sense to break that up by shunting him to LW. It's little flashes just now but all the tools to become world class one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom