• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
nidza7 said:
leonardo santiago said:
nidza7 said:
I wish we grabed Kuyt this summer,but hey.He`s fantastic player.
He is, but don't think he would have fit in our team/system. Kalou would have been a better buy for us. (but I don't think we need strikers anyway)

Well,it`s anybody`s guess imo.Quality players always comes through.But Kalou would be great for us too,you`re rite about that.
Agree on the anybody's guess. had a lot of discussion with people who really know their footy and it was 50/50.

Always expected Kuyt to deliver at Pool and he already seems to have settled. Don't know about Kalou, I mean I rate him as potentially the best striker in the world, but he has shown at Feyenoord that he's not always focussed and he might suffer from little playing time. Hope he succeeds (after leaving Chelski)

maxxspeed

Today was a good day of football we won 3-0 and spuds lost 3-0.

I can't believe so many people on this board was worry that spuds were going to challenge us for an European spot. If they don't start scoring a goal they will be heading towards the Championship next season to drink some coca-cola.

Jameel46

Established Member
with us winning 3-0, totts losing 3-0, and utd who drew with reading 1-1, i'd say it has been a good day

>YounGunner<

Established Member
leonardo santiago said:
nidza7 said:
I wish we grabed Kuyt this summer,but hey.He`s fantastic player.
He is, but don't think he would have fit in our team/system. Kalou would have been a better buy for us. (but I don't think we need strikers anyway)

I might be mad to disagree with a Dutch football expert like you but i think Kuyt can easily fit into our system more so then Adebayor. His passing ability and link up play is up to scratch, he is also a work horse and that could work with the laid back Henry. He will also get you goals. His technique has surprised me, he really has a wonderful touch and his ability is superb.

RC8

Established Member
maxxspeed said:
Today was a good day of football we won 3-0 and spuds lost 3-0.

I can't believe so many people on this board was worry that spuds were going to challenge us for an European spot. If they don't start scoring a goal they will be heading towards the Championship next season to drink some coca-cola.

I know it's early in the season, but juding from the Spuds' recent performances, last season was a one off for them, and they will go back right were they belong... midtable (or worse).

BTW, would you like to see the Sp**s relegated? as much as I hate them, I would miss our rivalry so much.

cubbz_th14

good day for us getting 3 points, united just the one and would have prefered if the pool-**** game was a draw but that's just getting greedy now

Canuck

Established Member
Watched Reading-ManUre after I watched our match today.
Good on Reading, they're the 'Wigan' of this season. Was a very good goal from C.Ronaldo to draw even though and I fully expected ManUre to tuck another one away before the end. Luckily for Reading they managed to hold out. Rooney had a better match today, though still was kept pretty quite by the defense. Carrick does not justify his sticker price...
Funguson must be happy to have Heinze and Vidic back so he could shelf Wes Brown.
Hey Neville, there's s*** on yer face!

Spuds get hammered too but that match was too early for me to bother getting up to watch.

Nutsy

Established Member
Spuds have the nerve to challenge us, they were up a lucky strikes last season, and this time, for once i'm praising the Liverpool for beating the crap outta them. PATHETIC! :D
who agreed we crushed Man Utd's Spirit & they ended up in a draw AGAINST Reading?! I certainly do! man, are we good or what!

Rather than double posting, try using the edit button. Cheers

DaViEsW

Just saw Brown's tackle on Cole in the Fulham-Chelsea match.

Shame he didn't break that ****'s ankle.

anesumachoko

l have to say that l felt that manu were unfortunate but l have a very strong reservation about the quality of their substitutes or rather some of their players, they seem to run out of depth in quality when it comes to good attacking midfielder other than scholes, when l look at their bench l feel there is need to have good playersof higher quality especially in the midfield and going forward.If you look at the bench of chelsea,it is oozing with quality,liverpool have a lot f good players on the bench and so as arsenal.l felt that Sp**s deserved to be punished for a stupid defensive approach and l feel it was unnecessary to buy assuo ekoto and chimbonda when they had decent players in those positions in lee and stalteri.they could have used that money to buy a good left sided midfielder and an attacking midfielder otherwise l do not see them doing too well

:lol: :D :lol:

Canuck

Established Member
I didn't understand Jol not going with Lee and Stalteri again this season either. Both performed decent enough last season, and I thought that Lee had a much bigger impact on their team than his compatriot Park had for ManUre.

entropy13

Established Member
Routledge is better than Lennon, and he can actually play anywhere across midfield, as you can see when he was on loan at Portsmouth (played at right, left, at the center, though mostly as a sub). Fortunately he went to Fulham.

Mr Wolf

Saw Fulham Chelsea and the Cottaers did not deserve to lose. Coleman is a good manager, he can bring Fulham in the first half of the table.

gunnerama911

entropy13 said:
Routledge is better than Lennon, and he can actually play anywhere across midfield, as you can see when he was on loan at Portsmouth (played at right, left, at the center, though mostly as a sub). Fortunately he went to Fulham.

... on loan.

11vanpersie

yh he looked quite good yesterday against the chavs who were once again lucky bast*rds

got to give credit to reading as well :)

Druid

chelski can always sneak a goal outta nowhere, no surprise. fulham were unfortunate to lose 2-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom