• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Crystal Palace - 17/4/16, 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Established Member
Still have 2nd place to play for and we need top 3 at least to avoid the qualifiers. The title is gone but we need to set it up nicely for next season.

Iceko

Couldn't watch the WestHam game and, in hindsight, I'm happy about that. Might just skip this one deliberately. Even if we win it'll likely be a frustrating affair. I can't stand watching Wenger and some of our players anymore. When I see Wenger signalling for Giroud/Theo/Ramsey to come on when he leaves Campbell out of the squad it makes me want to puke..

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
---------------------Cech
Bellerin-Chambers-Koscielny-Monreal
-------------Ramsey-Elneny
Alexis---------------Özil----------Iwobi
--------------------Welbeck

Subs: Ospina, Mertesacker, Gabriel, Gibbs, Coquelin, Walcott, Giroud

OG J0E

Highly Unlikely but you never know what could happen Leicesters 5 matches are bloody tough.
The two away matches at Chelsea and Utd are tough but those teams have shown how beatable they are. Otherwise it's Swansea at home which is a cakewalk (except for us), Everton who can't defend, and West Ham who are decent as we've seen.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
The two away matches at Chelsea and Utd are tough but those teams have shown how beatable they are. Otherwise it's Swansea at home which is a cakewalk (except for us), Everton who can't defend, and West Ham who are decent as we've seen.

Manchester United and Wes Ham are the hardest games as both are still playing for Euopean places and are capable of turning Leicester over. Swansea should be an easy win for Leicester because their at home against a side with nothing to play for but maybe Sigurdson, Ayew and Montero playing with freedom could cause them problems. Really dont know about Everton depends whether they reach the cup final and Chelsea can beat Leicester but probably wont.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Pardew copies Bilic and Adebayor scores a hat trick and runs the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the long suffering Gooners. I don't know about this game. the stuffing's been knocked out of me. I still hope we win, because....

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I'll be honest, i can't be arsed about our games anymore and i'm just looking forward to the end of the season. The idea of vardy and co being awarded the guard of honor as they walk in to their last game, having to watch wes morgan lift the trophy, ****ing hell.

Theres no way ill be watching anything to do with them lifting the trophy. Worst season as an Arsenal fan. Below Sp**s and on 59 points after 32 games with Leicester lifting the trophy. Shambles. How is no one getting fired for this ffs.

Tricolore

Wouldnt care about this game if it wasnt for Pardew. I just dislike the man and want him to fail miserably, a nice win for us will do wonders for my mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom