• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Crystal Palace - 17/4/16, 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast

Established Member
I just wanna see Chambers and Iwobi play, not bothered about anyone else. They had their chances.

Agreed. I'd play Campbell as well; the lad deserves game time. Maybe play Sanchez up front, to see if that's an option for next season.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You never know, Iwobi-Özil-Campbell behind Alexis might be worth trying.

I can picture it now, we end the season on flying form, Alexis scores in every single game and we decide not to sign a striker in the summer because of it, not to mention Giroud being top scorer at the Euros. :drool:

Toast

Established Member
Spoiler alert: its not :p

I know it's unlikely. :( But maybe, just maybe, he'll be a better striker than Welroudcott. I can't suffer through another season with those three up front so, since we're not buying a striker, I'm pinning all my hopes on Sanchez. :lol:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Haha to be fair he looks like he needs to mix things up a bit.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

You never know, Iwobi-Özil-Campbell behind Alexis might be worth trying.

I can picture it now, we end the season on flying form, Alexis scores in every single game and we decide not to sign a striker in the summer because of it, not to mention Giroud being top scorer at the Euros. :drool:
Well judging by Arsène's latest comments, this is the most probable outcome :lol:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
:lol: at being worried about dropping out the Top 4. Really, who gives a ****? CL makes no difference to us in the Summer or next season.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
We need top four..we need all the advantage over Chelsea that we can get, it's vital for player recruitment..

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The players we want wont be coming in, unless there is a desperate situation for a player, or some loophole in a contract somewhere.

At least we dont usually waste money in our mid tier buys. Now if only we can find some cheap effective striker out there.

nick gould

crystal.jpg

- Cech -
- Bellerin - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Monreal
- Elneny - Coquelin -
- Özil -
- Alexis - Welbeck - Iwobi -

iAlKGcV.jpg

Last time I checked Welbeck was so poor he stood out like a sore thumb. I would be surprised to see Mr Wenger play with no striker at all. Sanchez, Özil and Iwobi would take turns to be the false 9s. Ramsey/ Campbell coming in on the right wing. But again Wenger may not have the balls to do that.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

In past seasons we've had late runs of form or an exciting summer where we were excited about spending our new money.

We're awful to watch and we now all know that nothing has changed in the transfer window. This is the first time I've genuinely not given a f*ck about watching us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom