• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Norwich City - 30/4/16, 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

grim_tales1

"Are you happy with 4th, fam? I'm not happy with that, blud, this man should have gone years ago blud"

Er, what? :confused:

Though I do agree with his general point there. What does "fam" even mean?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
"Are you happy with 4th, fam? I'm not happy with that, blud, this man should have gone years ago blud"

Er, what? :confused:

Though I do agree with his general point there. What does "fam" even mean?

Short for family.

By the way, where does that dude come from exactly?

Enfield

Established Member
While we are already on it, what's blud
Is that even what he is saying, can't understand any of those ****s

Also did everyone else notice how obviously pissed off Özil was yesterday. The guy is sick of passing it around to guys who control it further than they can kick it

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Thats the guy in his avi?
It's actually Ernst Happel the great Austrian coach. my mistake

220px-Ernst_Happel_1978.jpg

He was the first of the five managers to have won the European Cup with 2 different clubs, Carlo Ancelotti, Ottmar Hitzfeld, José Mourinho andJupp Heynckes being the other four.

Lancelot

Established Member
Wenger doesn't like being told what to do by anyone. The relationship with Rvp broke down long before his statement over signings. If Alexis is having similar conversations then I'd hazard an educated guess this was Wenger showing his authority.
It will be interesting to see Wenger's starting line-up and his usual 70th-minute mark substitutions in the remaining games, methinks.

Alexis obviously gave his gaffer the cold shoulder just before he hit the tunnel and I'm quite certain he was very upset that he was subbed off instead of Giroud who was simply our poorest attacking players on the field at the time.

Despite the talk of unity, Wenger was unhappy with Özil's 'we've mucked up' comment; now we have this. Both players are clearly not enjoying it here at the moment and, in my opinion, their respective situations are being handled badly by Wenger.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It will be interesting to see Wenger's starting line-up and his usual 70th-minute mark substitutions in the remaining games, methinks.

Alexis obviously gave his gaffer the cold shoulder just before he hit the tunnel and I'm quite certain he was very upset that he was subbed off instead of Giroud who was simply our poorest attacking players on the field at the time.

Despite the talk of unity, Wenger was unhappy with Özil's 'we've mucked up' comment; now we have this. Both players are clearly not enjoying it here at the moment and, in my opinion, their respective situations are being handled badly by Wenger.

Souness is always saying that things are too cosy amongst the Arsenal players. The theory being that a bit for more falling out and feisty challenging for places breeds more determination.

Lancelot

Established Member
Souness is always saying that things are too cosy amongst the Arsenal players. The theory being that a bit for more falling out and feisty challenging for places breeds more determination.
Personally, I'm all for fierce competition within our squad, mate, but not mismanagement of the players. Recently against Watford, for example, Campbell had an assist while Walcott had a goal, yet we had Giroud starting for the past 3 matches after Welbeck's form had dropped off a bit.

To some extent the same can be said of Ramsey decision ahead of Coquelin, in my opinion.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Yet Giroud and Ramsey walk into the team when fit and stay on the pitch regardless of how **** they've been playing :lol:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
There is no competition anywhere in our squad really. MF may be an exception but it's more about who is less of a liability. The poison and sense of entitlement is typified by Debuchy who showed no fight whatsoever.

BBF

baccy_man

Established Member
I can see Giroud getting sent off with all the diving around that he does i noticed him go over twice that could have got him yellow cards in the game yesterday.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Yet Giroud and Ramsey walk into the team when fit and stay on the pitch regardless of how **** they've been playing :lol:
Yeah that's weird. It's as if Wenger is trying to get them back to form by playing them through their dip. It's a bit of a crucial time time of the season to be doing that. Still if the other teams keep f***ing up we'll still make top 4 . . yawn.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Personally, I'm all for fierce competition within our squad, mate, but not mismanagement of the players. Recently against Watford, for example, Campbell had an assist while Walcott had a goal, yet we had Giroud starting for the past 3 matches after Welbeck's form had dropped off a bit.

To some extent the same can be said of Ramsey decision ahead of Coquelin, in my opinion.
Can't wait for Santi to come back, the pairing with Coquelin worked best for me. Ramsey is not disciplined enough and out of form at the moment. Giroud's just lost it.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
Yeah that's weird. It's as if Wenger is trying to get them back to form by playing them through their dip. It's a bit of a crucial time time of the season to be doing that. Still if the other teams keep f***ing up we'll still make top 4 . . yawn.

You know what I think it is Wengers continuing to play Giroud and Ramsey to give them a chance and see if they can redeem themselves from the absolute under par performances from both in the middle of the season.
Personally I dont think Ramsey in centre midfield works for us given the system we try to play, just doesn't have that refined technical ability or awareness of space required. Right now Coquelin-Elneny is the best partnership but I'd also like to see Wilshere-Coquelin.

Gooner n Proud

I thought Alexis was almost as poor as Olivier yesterday as he kept holding on to the ball too long as usual, was needlessly dispossessed on a few occasions whilst him coming deep too collect the ball just congests and narrows our play too much especially when his partners are Iwobi, who likes to cut inside and Giroud who lacks pace.
This is my criticism of Arsène, he gets the balance so wrong at times leading to toothless and stale performances against relegated-bound Norwich and Sunderland.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I thought Alexis was almost as poor as Olivier yesterday as he kept holding on to the ball too long as usual, was needlessly dispossessed on a few occasions whilst him coming deep too collect the ball just congests and narrows our play too much especially when his partners are Iwobi, who likes to cut inside and Giroud who lacks pace.
This is my criticism of Arsène, he gets the balance so wrong at times leading to toothless and stale performances against relegated-bound Norwich and Sunderland.
The balance isn'good to be honest and we seem to be lacking players that can take people on. Alexis can at times but looked tired yesterday. The rest seem incapable atm. Wilshere can run past a player when he's fit and so can Santi with quick feet - we've missed them. Walcott used to be able to, using his speed but he's dropped out of sight!

Gooner n Proud

The balance isn'good to be honest and we seem to be lacking players that can take people on. Alexis can at times but looked tired yesterday. The rest seem incapable atm. Wilshere can run past a player when he's fit and so can Santi with quick feet - we've missed them. Walcott used to be able to, using his speed but he's dropped out of sight!

You know its not even about just players,widemen that take on the fullbacks but also forwards that move off the ball, see the space in behind opponents defence and stretch player. Walcott is capable of doing this better than many attackers on his day but for various reasons this season he hasn't been able to consistently emulate his level from years gone by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom