• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs Stoke City | Wed, 23 Feb 2011 | 19:45

Humble Rex

Established Member
It´s quite simple really. Being objective is often boring and won´t get you as many followers as being subjective and controversial. Classic WUM, and from some of the comments here it seems to work just fine.

bazza_afc

Our back 5 were superb last night; Clichy seems to be back to his best hopefully he keeps it up.

After the first 15 I thought we were going to smash them but we took our foot off the gas which was disappointing.

However I was very impressed with our play in the closing stages of thr game, my heart sunk when I saw 5 minutes had been added, expecting the inevitable. Yet we must have kept the ball for 4 & a half of those. Very mature, Nasri, Jack & Shava in particular

We made it more difficult than it should have been but all in a good, gritty,
morale boosting win.

banduan

Established Member
Don't put too much stock in Early Doors, it really is just a wind-up column, look through their archives.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom